Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why the fuck am i awake right now? Get to drive up to Boulder for meetings today. Drive home will drop me into traffic hours - giddy.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ohhh...is trail maintenance deader than it was? I mean granted this is plattekill, so trails lived or died based on whether people remembered where they were...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I am currently fasted 37.5 hours. I shall eat at noon or thereabouts and it shall be good.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ohhh...is trail maintenance deader than it was? I mean granted this is plattekill, so trails lived or died based on whether people remembered where they were...
well when you consider trail maintenance only got done when people were actually there riding (after they stopped doing the trail work weekend prior to opening), and that they now are only open what, one weekend a month instead of every weekend? that's a lot less trail maintenance.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I can probably be convinced in that direction alternatively though. Sounding like it's the last opportunity to ride Pkill before all hope is lost

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
staying in Bassalt this week while Erynn works in Aspen. Her company she contracts for put us up in a super sweet monocle cabin. fully stocked with vittles & we can use their acct. at Whole Foods. I have about 10 hours of work to put in on the laptop then I get to play& fish.
What is there to do in Aspen besides hike & fish?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
staying in Bassalt this week while Erynn works in Aspen. Her company she contracts for put us up in a super sweet monocle cabin. fully stocked with vittles & we can use their acct. at Whole Foods. I have about 10 hours of work to put in on the laptop then I get to play& fish.
What is there to do in Aspen besides hike & fish?
Ride bikes. Watch people.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Aspen is Highlands Ranch?
You have high expectations regarding drug usage in HR. There are pretty big income spreads here too. There are areas (Backcountry) where avg household income of going to be $1mm+, down to our old neighborhood which was $80k iirc. Even our current neighborhood is at $150ish and there are three generation households with kids in Haley's school that are definitely not on the top of that. A lot more pot than I expected, but I have yet to see coke and we circle in the higher income group where it's historically prevalent.

I think the orgy history was just that, from the Boomers. Because we came across a couple "questionable" houses in our shopping, all being sold by retirees and people whose kids were through college and were downsizing. Coincidentally, the church going population also seems to be going down as the CA, IL, NY, etc populations continue to rise. :think:

Divorce though... A damn near sport once kids are in HS. Though we know two couples who didn't even make it to 1st grade and a few who are multiple marriages in before kids.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You have high expectations regarding drug usage in HR. There are pretty big income spreads here too. There are areas (Backcountry) where avg household income of going to be $1mm+, down to our old neighborhood which was $80k iirc. Even our current neighborhood is at $150ish and there are three generation households with kids in Haley's school that are definitely not on the top of that. A lot more pot than I expected, but I have yet to see coke and we circle in the higher income group where it's historically prevalent.

I think the orgy history was just that, from the Boomers. Because we came across a couple "questionable" houses in our shopping, all being sold by retirees and people whose kids were through college and were downsizing. Coincidentally, the church going population also seems to be going down as the CA, IL, NY, etc populations continue to rise. :think:

Divorce though... A damn near sport once kids are in HS. Though we know two couples who didn't even make it to 1st grade and a few who are multiple marriages in before kids.
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

;)