Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
First snow of the season forecast tomorrow, riding in the Sawatch Range was still loosely on my to-do this year, now maybe not.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Okay, are we still riding in a few weeks?
Was just talking about that with @Full Trucker and his very orange bike. Hoping for some Crest that last weekend of this month, but I've been caught in snow up there before and not in a hurry to repeat :D

It will likely be all good, just have to see what the weather is like leading up to it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bigass storm passing through.

The lightning is bright enough to cause the solar panel powered patio lights to turn on.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Okay, are we still riding in a few weeks?
I'm not fully committed, but yeah you should ride in a few weeks. I could very possibly be down for some Crest action, though if plans to ride in CB materialize I'd likely do that. Also, ya'll could ride in CB...

Was just talking about that with @Full Trucker and his very orange bike. Hoping for some Crest that last weekend of this month, but I've been caught in snow up there before and not in a hurry to repeat :D

It will likely be all good, just have to see what the weather is like leading up to it.
OMG so very orange. Still haven't settled on proper bar height, but I've settled on Leeloo for a name.

Well, no matter what, I’ll ride something, whether it’s G.J., Moab, Front Range...just anything chunkier than Buff Creek.

Last edited: