Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Oh, and my new rear brake arrives in the mail today!!! Finally...I will be able to decide to slow down without wondering if Shimano will agree.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
RIP windows 7.

Working at our head office today covering for the bosses, as our president might come in. It's dead quiet here, maybe I can actually get some work done?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had my ear "flushed" by my doc yesterday to try to unclog it. That only partially worked and it almost made me vomit. Very uncomfortable and unpleasant experience.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
still haven't managed to get my grinder to budge. next step is a torch, a vice, and some rubber teeth. I might have to enlist the help of someone more mechanically talented than me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
'Morning. I had my ear "flushed" by my doc yesterday to try to unclog it. That only partially worked and it almost made me vomit. Very uncomfortable and unpleasant experience.
No moth or cockroach in there?
I had a bout of excessive ear gunk one summer as a kid. Peroxide did a great job of dissolving that shit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I must work today. Slowly getting around to starting

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Epic snow fail. It's 35 freedoms outside and slightly cloudy. Now the weather guesser says "maybe next week" :panic:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's quite easy to do at home. I had to do it last year, and I was surprised at how easy it is to do, and how effective it was. gross, but effective.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No moth or cockroach in there?
I had a bout of excessive ear gunk one summer as a kid. Peroxide did a great job of dissolving that shit.
No bug but the doc did tell me somebody he treated two hours earlier had a beetle stuck in there, dead and sealed in wax. Then I asked the doc if was going to fix my ear via a prostate exam and he said he would not, but would consider it if I insisted. It's nice that he has a sense of humor.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
As someone who has all kinds of ear troubles, I'd suggest you all start cleaning your ears with ear picks. They don't shove wax against your eardrums.

Also, any liquid going into your ear should be body temp or it hurts. You got ear drops? Stick em in your pocket for a bit before using.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also more power point today, yay. I got 32 slides done yesterday, I need about 75 minutes of material. I might be at 45 if I go really slow.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Goal - stop looking at phone and get out of bed earlier, instead of feeling shitty for staring at the phone too long and wishing I’d have gotten moving sooner.

Accomplished

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Since the man child hasn't picked out a set of grips for his bike, I bought a set of these and he can have the newish Ruffians off the jump bike. I thought these looked cool.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Blackbelly breakfast burrito has me happy. $1 coffee refills too if you bring your own cup.
Rode the stationary at the rec center this AM. got so bored it was terrible but I feel good. *shrug*

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
My computer is back, but the CAD server is still down and the IT guys can’t figure out how to reload our file management software, so I’m at home making bacon and dealing with an extremely grumpy baby. Road or mountain ride later, that’s the question