Quantcast

***Le tuesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
snowing pretty good here right now. big fat flakes, starting to stick.
Probably half a foot on our deck table at the moment.

@Full Trucker if you don't value the skis you're using you can get 130ft of vert per 0.3mile run down our road starting at our driveway :D

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dammit, the neighbors not only have lawn signs but he put a big ass magnet on his truck for the local redneck state rep. Now the wife wants to get opposing signage. :rofl:

I hate suburbia.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dammit, the neighbors not only have lawn signs but he put a big ass magnet on his truck for the local redneck state rep. Now the wife wants to get opposing signage. :rofl:

I hate suburbia.
my (possibly a hoarder) neighbor's creepy dad put trump 2020 stickers on his shit box car. centered on front and rear bumper. did i mention he's a creep? as in creepy enough his wife left him because of it after they were both retired. also we live in suburbia which is super not trump country. they can all fuck off.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was planning on taking the week off to ride and hike. Thick smoke kind of ruined that plan. I got in a ride today, wasn't too bad but I don't want to expose myself to that long term so back to work tomorrow.
:cray:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
not trump country. they can all fuck off.
visited inlaws in rural NY. Saw a house with alternating US and Confederate flags, all surrounding a $30k house. There's not appreciable reason for that aside from racism....that's not the south, that's not heritage, upstate NY wasn't even close to the confederacy let alone part of it. I just don't get people...if you want to live in the south then move there, please.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
visited inlaws in rural NY. Saw a house with alternating US and Confederate flags, all surrounding a $30k house. There's not appreciable reason for that aside from racism....that's not the south, that's not heritage, upstate NY wasn't even close to the confederacy let alone part of it. I just don't get people...if you want to live in the south then move there, please.
there's a lot of homemade, uh, shrines is the best way i'd describe them, to d2s in rural PA.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
there's a lot of homemade, uh, shrines is the best way i'd describe them, to d2s in rural PA.
I suppose I don't understand being so enamored with someone like that that I'd erect a monument on my property to their greatness. Then again I'm not religious either, so perhaps I just lack the savior complex.