****Le Tuesderp GMT****

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:wave:

Work. Not feeling it.

do we ever?

espresso then off we go...effing route is a classic example of fucking stupidity 3 folks 15 minutes apart and the router sets it up so that no one gets anywhere on time and I drive around in circles. FTS . Im gonna pick these folks up my way and do it right. Of course my main goal is an hour lunch break vs 15 minutes so fuckem.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Last day at the VT airbnb. Will be leaving later today after I'm done working.

Bro picked up the motorcycle that was a joint best men/bride gift to the groom yesterday. KTM 390 Adventure. Looks like it will be a pretty sweet ride.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Dave and Buster's early vacation bday dinner and games for the critter last night. Roger Williams Zoo today.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Planned ride after work with a friend. Friend at work just asked if I could fill in today for their golf league.

TOUGHEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Back at work after a 5 day trip to Iceland. The little woman and I had a great time. Iceland has it all glaciers, geysers, water falls, volcanos, lava. Its just an amazing place to visit.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got the official ok from the spouse-bot for a snowshoe weekend next month. stoked.

just slogging through my to-do list for now. i may or may not have just cracked an early lunch beer...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Watching a homeless camp fire from my office, sipping coffee and thinking about lunch, yay.

sending jeff bezos challenger vibes...
Dumbass went to the edge of space in a dick shaped rocket, his flight was 11 minutes total, and happened like 2 weeks after Branson did it. the tremendous sad that he must be feeling right now is excellent. On top of that he gave up being CEO of his own company so that he could do it. LOLz

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Home from 5 days on Lake Ontario with the family. We are really blessed to have such a beautiful place to camp. Blueberry pies were a hit and much fun was had. Also managed to play some cornhole and relax a little despite one night of heavy rain and a morning of winds. Today, weeding and catching up on emails for work.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
loving my new trainer. it's an ass kicker. Just need to figure out how to get the most out of it. Not in love with fulgaz but it has its merits.