Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
MOAR rain.

Got to work a little late, jumped on a teams meeting just in time to hear everyone say "thank you, good bye". Great start to the day!

Coffee in hand.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i definitely came close a few times back when i raced DH, and even back when i swam competitively
Did more than once. Going anaerobic for over half of a 7min race, at altitude will do it. Couple times rowing too. Just pushing to your limit. Almost always a pedal heavy course though.

Also here. Work. Maybe painting a coat in Hannah's room today. It's going back to grey, as she's moving to the larger, current guest room, and her current room is going from pink to grey to become the new guest room. My arguments from day one were ignored, so I'm doing this whole process again. Yay!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Despite the fact I knew the race had started this week, I was planning to go ride a couple of sections this coming weekend. Hope I can cheer on some racers if they haven't passed my planned area.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Despite the fact I knew the race had started this week, I was planning to go ride a couple of sections this coming weekend. Hope I can cheer on some racers if they haven't passed my planned area.
Elroy is camped up off Poncha Pass and was trolling FB for anyone coming out this weekend to ride in the Crest area, FYI. Teh Financée and I are heading to Turquoise Lake to camp with friends this weekend, otherwise we'd be riding with him most likely. What sections were you thinking of riding?

Also, more CTR stuff:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i so enjoy it when someone is on the inside lane of a two lane left hand turn and they want to race ahead and cut you off to turn right....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Also here. Work. Maybe painting a coat in Hannah's room today. It's going back to grey, as she's moving to the larger, current guest room, and her current room is going from pink to grey to become the new guest room. My arguments from day one were ignored, so I'm doing this whole process again. Yay!
who wears the ///Pants in your family? because it doesn't seem like its you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
tell there to bust out her phone and hire a painting crew....

fuck painting...
lived in my current house a little over 8 years.... still haven't painted the main entryway, stairwell, upstairs hallway, and guest room. not currently on the to-do list either.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lived in my current house a little over 8 years.... still haven't painted the main entryway, stairwell, upstairs hallway, and guest room. not currently on the to-do list either.
the only color walls i want to see in a house are white...

easier to sell.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It appears I may have gone a bit overboard. What was supposed to be a wash & re-season of the cast iron pan turned into a strip, smooth, and re-season. Oops.

Our house was stark white EVERYWHERE when we moved in. Only room remaining white is the master bedroom. :D
Easier to light when the walls are painted white. For uh, visibility. ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Phew...fun day so far. Power went out at work AGAIN. :banghead:

It also appears that my new fork has been delivered. No one is home, so I assume its sitting on the front porch. Fingers crossed that its still there when I get home.... :panic:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
y u no use Snipping Tool instead of taking a photo of a computer screen?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Phew...fun day so far. Power went out at work AGAIN. :banghead:

It also appears that my new fork has been delivered. No one is home, so I assume its sitting on the front porch. Fingers crossed that its still there when I get home.... :panic:
my older brother watched a vaccum cleaner "disappear" when it was shown as being delivered 1 minute after the ups truck that was to deliver it went by...