Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
my older brother watched a vaccum cleaner "disappear" when it was shown as being delivered 1 minute after the ups truck that was to deliver it went by...

I've had a fake package on my front porch attached to a trip wire that will swing a water balloon into your face for a year with no takers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like the idea of hitting someone in the face repeatedly with a water balloon for an entire year. Is there a limit to how many hits per day?

I'd need to motorize it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I like Popeyes

but I am also fat

which came first hmm

Anyway, I cooked up a nice steak tonight. USDA Prime, not wagyu hybrid, because got to economize ya know

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I may not "ride" bikes any more, but I still drink beer...

Charcoal and I are headed back down to Idahoozle to meet a certain ass-kicking, beer swilling road tripping Monkey and her sweetie!

IMG_20210727_181233498.jpg

Unlike that DIPA guzzling @StiHackaband @fulltrucker these guys requested a sample of MT IPAs, Porters and Stouts...

weather for lazy river float tomorrow looks iffy, but 8 kinds Montana beerz should keep us busy including this new to me bad larry @ 7.7%

IMG_20210727_180307066_HDR.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Charcoal and I are headed back down to Idahoozle to meet a certain ass-kicking, beer swilling road tripping Monkey and her sweetie!

View attachment 162722

Unlike that DIPA guzzling @StiHackaband @fulltrucker these guys requested a sample of MT IPAs, Porters and Stouts...

weather for lazy river float tomorrow looks iffy, but 8 kinds Montana beerz should keep us busy including this new to me bad larry @ 7.7%

View attachment 162723
I’ll bite, who is coming through town?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I’ll bite, who is coming through town?

They're boondocking above Henry's Lake for 2 weeks, which is an ALMOST "acceptable" amount of time to explore the singletrack in these parts.

Apparently the paucity of fellow bikers while riding epic singletrack in grizzly country is an issue.

2 other riders in 4ish rides and a couple horses on Sheep Creek AKA the sublime singletrack rationale for my shitbox...

what's this shit aboot
All work and no play...

Fucking sucks but hoping to \\\\\\\\\halve my paltry 100k mortgage principal in a few weeks (and outsource most of Idaho renovation 2022) so there's some light at the end of the no biking tunnel...

#itsabullettrain
#conducterisdrunk

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I might be down to do Mile-Sheep or something with them…
They have ridden both Mile/Sheep as out and backs (and N and S out and backs on Targhee Pass CDT...) but I'll tell them to reach out.

I was pointing them to the trails N of Hebgen, and I think Coffin was on their list which is a mellow/scenic ride, but not "drive from JH" worthy.

Sucks Wolverine Basin / Gravelly's are shut down re: fires at Cliff/Wade as that's a quasi-shuttle run and uber worthy.

I am trying to talk myself into showing them Keg Springs to Taylor Creek shuttle next week (S Centennials) but that and the stuff above Kilgore (Salamander/Coal Creek) is similarly filthy with (h)angry bears.

Centennials are THE shiznet when it comes to EPIC (seldom traveled) CDT singletrack in these parts.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

View attachment 162722

View attachment 162723
Hey now... I've been off the DIPAs for a hot minute and only drinking BA Imperial Stouts. Because session beers are delicious post-ride.

They know the rule.
You're goddamned right I do.