Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Old back seat removed from truck, new back seat installed. Now to figure out WTF to do with the old one. :think:

Warm and humid AF out there these days. Dislike.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Found a fraud transaction on my CC yesterday, so new card inbound.

edit: words

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
One half-dead tiny mouse last night. I yeeted him out the front door. I don't expect him to survive, but I feel better about giving him the opportunity than dropping a brick on him. Maybe that would be more merciful than chucking him out into the rain to starve or get eaten by another critter. Oh well.

Also hi

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Wife decided to let the dogs out of their kennels at 5:00, so I was awoken by a pitbull paw to the nuts when Marsh hopped on the bed. Things have since improved.

Yesterday's mystery Ikea delivery turned out to be an entire dresser. No clue how it ended up on my doorstep, called Ikea, they can't look anything up without the order number, so I guess I'll wait a bit to make sure no charges hit my card and sell it?

Probably get what, like $175 on FB Marketplace? SCORE!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wife decided to let the dogs out of their kennels at 5:00, so I was awoken by a pitbull paw to the nuts when Marsh hopped on the bed. Things have since improved.

Yesterday's mystery Ikea delivery turned out to be an entire dresser. No clue how it ended up on my doorstep, called Ikea, they can't look anything up without the order number, so I guess I'll wait a bit to make sure no charges hit my card and sell it?

Probably get what, like $175 on FB Marketplace? SCORE!
do you have neighbors? one of them may have accidentally keyed in the wrong address

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Day 2 of pre-season and no one has puked (yet)! Tomorrow is looking hot & humid but I'm hoping to get a ride in while the youngest is at gymnastics camp. I'm off to float around in the pool for a bit.