Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
OK, Grampa. That's what prices do. They go up. :D

Just be glad your healthcare premiums and deductibles and out-of-pocket max doesn't go up EVERY FUCKIN' YEAR. :mad:
I mean yeah, you're right, prices do go up. :D

But like @Adventurous said, our wages don't go up to help maintain the current standard of living.

Healthcare is something I don't complain about, as we have it pretty good overall here. But we still pay for it through taxes and whatever deductions come out of our salary for our benefits.

Its just rough when everything is going up. Eventually it'll outpace what we can afford.

Someone needs to bitch about it. :busted:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I mean yeah, you're right, prices do go up. :D

But like @Adventurous said, our wages don't go up to help maintain the current standard of living.

Healthcare is something I don't complain about, as we have it pretty good overall here. But we still pay for it through taxes and whatever deductions come out of our salary for our benefits.

Its just rough when everything is going up. Eventually it'll outpace what we can afford.

Someone needs to bitch about it. :busted:
@stoney can give you some pointers to beat them at their own game!

:fancy:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
the storm of last night did this. close call for the car and the garage.

got a bit cleaned up. nice hand crosscut saw and loppers.

there is a big ass length of larger stuff fucking up our hedgerow that needs a bigger saw (or more elbow grease than i wanted to devote with hand tools) mr's. scrub is very strict in enforcement of gas chainsaw use when she is not home. so the rest awaits the weekend.

yes, i have a nice (but old and underpowered electric Greenworks 12" bar saw. it's in a grey area. sure, it could handle the big stuff there, but it would take all fucking day.

so. drinking beer while making a lamb stew.
close.jpg
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Finally had enough daylight and motivation to try out the new bike rack. Extremely pleased with the quality and function on first impressions. 10/10 would buy again, looking forward to long term reliability.
IMG_20220308_170707645_HDR_resize_70.jpg
IMG_20220308_170756516_HDR_resize_0.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Grocery shopping took 20 min door>store>next store> door. This is how it will be done going forward.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Grocery shopping took 20 min door>store>next store> door. This is how it will be done going forward.

How were you doing it before?

I treat grocery runs like a commando raid. I have a detailed plan, in fast, out fast and if you get in my way I want to shoot you.