Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That an old company or something? I don't really keep up with stuff from the Midwest.:p
IIRC, they were located in Boulder... but a long time has passed.

How were you doing it before?

I treat grocery runs like a commando raid. I have a detailed plan, in fast, out fast and if you get in my way I want to shoot you.
This guy gets it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My work days are crazy busy atm. Does not like. Also all the bruises from my weekend OTB are properly coming out now. I have rainbow arm and leg. Hand not great either. Not posting my leg.

8BA33217-60C4-4CC4-94C9-7531FFC4AB11.jpeg

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thankfully no. He does pack up and leaves no trace during the day. Pretty sure he isn't an addict. This area isn't the good place to get the drugs. His kit is clean and looks REI fresh, that would have been all sold off by now.

From the random screaming and incoherent poetry it is clear that he has some severe mental illness but

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Thankfully no. He does pack up and leaves no trace during the day. Pretty sure he isn't an addict. This area isn't the good place to get the drugs. His kit is clean and looks REI fresh, that would have been all sold off by now.

From the random screaming and incoherent poetry it is clear that he has some severe mental illness but
Is the poetry good?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd say it is roughly equivalent to a Joe Rogan monologue after he suffered a severe concussion.
How can you tell the difference?

(Full disclosure, have never listened to a word of his)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Who talks like this?
I took a graduate level Soil Science class and the professor lambasted me for using 'dirt'. He called it a derogatory word. So, there is that. Let's be honest though - 99% of the year theres not enough moisture to do anything like this sort of trail work. When it's good, it's appreciated. Then theres the weed, man.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How were you doing it before?

I treat grocery runs like a commando raid. I have a detailed plan, in fast, out fast and if you get in my way I want to shoot you.
Oh, I commando raid as well. But checkout takes times. So does keeping both kids moving. Throw in two stores? It's a 1hr process.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That's what I thought, why the need for two stores? That's what was throwing me off. One better for produce or meats etc?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That's what I thought, why the need for two stores? That's what was throwing me off. One better for produce or meats etc?
1. Types of food - I have a relatively limited diet and some aren't available at one of the stores
2. Prices - the common items can have enough of a px difference that it's worth going to both, since they are within 1 mile of my house and normal driving loops.