Quantcast

***le tuesderp GMT***

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Snowshoe DH round is on Redbull TV atm and I just watched the first 50 mins of the mens so far and it’s worth a watch, haven’t even got near the top guys yet but lots of great already.

I hear the Women’s is good too.

About to be Weds here, let’s see how much Pelosi’s idiocy fucks things up tomorrow.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This course is a dice roll all round. Luck and judgment in effect – and affect I guess. Course drying out, probably unfairly. Fun to watch though.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I had a pretty easy day but given a head scratcher to start it off, mechanics make the worst electricians.
Had to go to something that was running batteries flat, it had a 0.6 amp draw with the key off.
I couldn't work out what the previous person had done without looking at a schematic, turned out they just made it so the alternator's regulator was always powered up and that was running the battery flat.
Toyota Alt.jpg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Danny Hart takes the lead. Huge spread. Track was/is a random result generator, but drying up all the time. Hollywood Movie finish likely.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Procured bag of mini-donuts from 7-11 since I'm at work before any of the local donut shops open. Ate the whole thing. They tasted like shame and regret. #thisiswhyimfat.
I might do the same tomorrow, been a while between Kispy Kremes.
Mmmmmmm, delicious-
Ingredients: Doughnut (Enriched Wheat Flour
(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine
Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water,
Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Sugar. Contains 2% or
Less of Each of the Following: Yeast, Soy
Lecithin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mono-
and Diglycerides, Salt, Wheat Gluten,
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dried Milk Powder,
Cellulose Gum, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic
Acid, Calcium Propionate (To Maintain
Freshness), Sorbitan Monostearate,
Tocopherols, Enzymes, Oat Fiber, Dried Egg
Yolks), Filling (Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Soybean
Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Starch, Mono and
Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Enzyme Modified
Soy Protein, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Soy
Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt,
Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Citric Acid, TBHQ),
Glaze (Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Palm Oil,
Calcium Sulfate, Agar, Dextrose, Natural and
Artificial Flavors, Salt, Disodium Phosphate,
Locust Bean Gum), Icing (Sugar, Water, Corn
Syrup, Artificial Color, Natural Flavor, Agar,
Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness),
Citric Acid, Mono And Diglycerides, Locust
Bean Gum, Salt

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work after a long weekend. Passed out pretty early last night and yet here we are and I feel even more tired this morning.

Hopefully today is quick and easy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO spent half the night barking at wildlife outside. This did not aid my sleep.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
i get to waste two hours of my day in mandatory active shooter training, ...
What? :eek: We have a fire drill once in a while, guess we are missing out on freedom.
What training do you need besides making sure one of your colleagues is a good guy with a gun? ;)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
out like a light last night although my sleep tracker says I didn't but my resting heart rate disagrees with it. rHR went up to 56 when I was at altitude, first night back here at sea level I was at 55, this morning 53, normal rHR is 52 if I am well rested.

Easy day on my work schedule then I need to dump the waste tanks on the camper and load up my med gear for the barrage of weekend EMT work that will occupy the month of August.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi friends LMAO! I ran for an hour on the high school track early this morning before it gets ass hot later. Still a dew point of 69, but so was the temp so it wasn't that bad. Speaking run, I just signed up for marathon #18, free since I work for the title sponsor. Saved me $130. :monkey:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey hey hey

managed to get my carcass out of bed for 40 minutes of zone 2 this morning. Getting back to it.

yesterday I told my daughter I wanted to go for a run after work. She wanted to come with. Then my son wanted to come. My 20 minute run turned into a 1.5hour walk. Barf.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee, work. 1pm conference call with some of my clients, and I've been too busy with other projects to work on theirs. :banghead:

Hour on the trainer tonight, because it's too damn hot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Procured bag of mini-donuts from 7-11 since I'm at work before any of the local donut shops open. Ate the whole thing. They tasted like shame and regret. #thisiswhyimfat.
Whenever I take my dog in the truck, there is a stop for a sleeve of crunch donuts. This is why we are both fat. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

Working from da hospital today. Already hot feeling on my e-bike commute in this morning

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I know I sound like an old guy yelling at a cloud, but I miss my back button. The Pixel 6 switched to all jester navigation and it sucks. Swipe right to go back, or maybe whatever swipe right might also do like archive a message. There was nothing wrong with the back button, people. 3 button nav is unavailable for all things 6.

Otherwise I do like my new phone. But a back button would make it so much betterer.