Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
'puter work this morning. Heading out for a small road trip Thursday. First long vacation in 4 years.

Done with house siding, took only two months... :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
'puter work this morning. Heading out for a small road trip Thursday. First long vacation in 4 years.

Done with house siding, took only two months... :twitch:
Trip to Michigan? Interested to hear about it and where you stop on the way..

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Today is pancreatic cancer day at work as it is a Tuesday. Tonight is rehearsal night, similarly as it is a Tuesday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I told myself that never again would I strip the paint off a door. Of course, then I pulled one of the doors out of the prep pile and a sheet of the prior, poorly adhered paint tore off. :banghead:

cover2.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Probably should have used oven cleaner on the inside of the camper oven sometime in the past 12 years. It took 3 applications and a couple of hours to get that sucker clean. Tonight will be clean the carpets and touch up the cabinet stain. I have 3 more evenings to have it ready for trade in ( trying to get max value for it).

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Kinda disappointed in Missoula...

Too close to the wackos.

But the Bitterroot to the south is quite tasty and of course the Yaak is the shiznet though you're coming from OR, so big trees (old growth) are not as big of a deal

I love to Poop on the Griz as much as the next guy and as a college hoops fan, I can understand intrastate rivals but Missoula / Bozeman are far more similar than different as in neither are located in MT according to the rest of the state

That said, MSU has been growing by leaps and bounds (enrollment, campus development) since we moved here 2000.

UM not so much, shrinking enrollments and fiscal belt tightening.

Related:

download (7).jpeg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Too close to the wackos.

But the Bitterroot to the south is quite tasty and of course the Yaak is the shiznet though you're coming from OR, so big trees (old growth) are not as big of a deal

I love to Poop on the Griz as much as the next guy and as a college hoops fan, I can understand intrastate rivals but Missoula / Bozeman are far more similar than different as in neither are located in MT according to the rest of the state

That said, MSU has been growing by leaps and bounds (enrollment, campus development) since we moved here 2000.

UM not so much, shrinking enrollments and fiscal belt tightening.

Related:

Was a pretty broad cross-section of town, made stops at Ace Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot, Murdochs, Napa, Fastenal, UPS store, six robles, then got groceries at Albertson's and rosauers and saw some sort of ethnic slur, road rage, ignorant name calling or rude behavior at every step of yesterdays journey. I thought perhaps it was just random circumstances over the past few days such as at the museum and in the restaurant but apparently its cool to be a dick in this town.

Luckily I am only here for the airport

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
‘Tis good to have an outdoor activities capable vehicle again. The Beamer was fun to drive but not very good at hauling a dirty mountain bike. Rav4 is also fun to drive, but it won’t throw your head back when you punch it. Probably a good thing since I really can’t afford anymore speeding tickets.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Was a pretty broad cross-section of town, made stops at Ace Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot, Murdochs, Napa, Fastenal, UPS store, six robles, then got groceries at Albertson's and rosauers and saw some sort of ethnic slur, road rage, ignorant name calling or rude behavior at every step of yesterdays journey. I thought perhaps it was just random circumstances over the past few days such as at the museum and in the restaurant but apparently its cool to be a dick in this town.

Luckily I am only here for the airport
Stopped briefly in Missoula and got the same vibe. So it's not just you.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
concert night....boris/nothing in carborro...

hotel....less than 100 yards from venue

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Northern Michigan looks cool. Copper Harbour..

Getting there is interesting though. Not much else around...
Totally. That's why we're going to milk every network in the Marquette area. Coming back a different way than northern Ontario seems to be hellish.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and for a time warp to growing up and family road trip music....i ordered this

Screenshot_20220830-112333_Chrome.jpg

still looking for stereo furniture...