Quantcast

***le tuesderp***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Bonjour!

Holy fuck balls is it humid. :dead:. Even in the airport, the pastry is amazing. Time to go find some cheese, and some coffee, and attempt to stay awake for another 10 hours.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bonjour!

Holy fuck balls is it humid. :dead:. Even in the airport, the pastry is amazing. Time to go find some cheese, and some coffee, and attempt to stay awake for another 10 hours.
find some god damn mountains sir!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Bonjour!

Where are you headed, Reunion? :)

Morning! Still sick with a sore throat. Too bad raw garlic kills my stomach as it seems to be the only remedy that works. :dead:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Temps are chilly around here. Perfect for leaving the windows open at night.

Almost t-boned this asshat OPP officer this morning. Dude was doing +60mph on the shoulder for no apparent reason, then cut across three lanes to the left. Then later in stopped traffic (I'm rolling at speed in the right lane), this donkey cuts back across three lanes and right in front of me; only to pull into the shoulder to talk to another officer. Frig man, drive like a normal person, don't cause more traffic problems. :banghead:

More training today. Actually informative, even though I'll probably never use this stuff, but cool to see how it all works. And free lunch, so whatever. :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
waffles & coffee & pineapple express.
about to tear into my watermelon.
seems worthy of mentioning from the above posts.

planning a hardy hike this weekend & being at a desk is killing me right now. :/

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
today would have been a great day to ditch work and ride.

edit: sunny, low 70's, blue skies. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And a bottle of vin rouge.
wife and I had a great time in Paris, even though it was only i think 4 days / 3 nights there. that's where we got engaged. we were staying a couple blocks off the Champs for free (courtesy of tons of hotel points from when she traveled frequently for a prior job)