Quantcast

***le tuesderp***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
CO-snowmonkey.com

About 14" here overnight. Fancy new snowblower was required to make a pathway for the dog to get out for her morning constitutional.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le fuck. I haven't ridden a bike in almost two weeks I think. Need to remedy that. Too bad the weather is shitty right now; cold and snow to warm(er) and wet has left everything a mess.

Maybe I'll just start fasting and riding the bike at the gym in the condo.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wife was grilling me about my "things" and how I'm always buying "things" and I keep expecting "things" to make me happy...

but I just started on a new bike build...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My Mr. Coffee has died, I woke to a cooking empty pot. Not a good start to my day.

On the plus side, I got a bunch of stuff buttoned up on Frita last night. I have a few more things to do and she is ready to roll.

Hope to cut out at lunch and hit the Bimart for a new coffee maker. Yay.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Whoever thought the idea to move time in the winter in such a way it's dark earlier but we get more sun at 5.45 AM should choke on a rusty crowbar. If I wake so early the sky could as well be raining shit and I'd not notice but I sure as hell notice it being dark 2.5h before leaving work.

Also my training today looks like it's a nasty surprise. 15s rounds make me think this will be unpleasantly intense.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Over 16" here. Shoveled twice last night. Now im at work for snow removal but no one else can make it in. FTS is high. But made more fish and chips last night. Im still full.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
BD2222F9-602E-4E94-8184-DE31BBFEF828.jpeg

Not even 8am and we’re three deep. I thought it best to dig an avy put on the back porch to check stability. Faceting is minimal, and I think we just got another 1/2” since I took this picture ~20 minutes ago.

#safetythird

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
CO DOT sez

"I-70 WB: Safety closure at Exit 248 - Beaver Brook; Floyd Hill. Due to major rock slide."

and

"I-70 WB: Road closed at Exit 239 - Idaho Springs. Due to rocks on the road at MM 236."

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got our new dining table as we sold the old one that was bought for the smaller NYC apartment. Much bigger table and it has a better height than the old one so easier to use it WFH days. Its of course 100% :fancy:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
CO-snowmonkey.com
probably 10-11" in Au-town, drifts easily 20".
I'd like to thank my sponsors, Quattro, Blizzak, and Santiago's breakfast burritos.
Stopped to help a neighbor stuck in the middle of an intersection. Young woman, sweatpants in knee-deep snow, and bald ass all seasons. I got her moving and suggested she go straight home with those tires.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
On the "holy crap" front, I got an e-mail from a recruiter about a director job that I look fully qualified for that is nearly 2x my current salary. But, I have no interest in moving to Silicon Valley. It's good to know jobs like that are out there though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
On the "holy crap" front, I got an e-mail from a recruiter about a director job that I look fully qualified for that is nearly 2x my current salary. But, I have no interest in moving to Silicon Valley. It's good to know jobs like that are out there though.
LOL cost of living would negate any pay raise. ask if you can work remote.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
C6204AC1-8466-412B-B0BE-20F669367486.jpeg

Here’s our crop thus far. 10”? Not sure why Ridemonkey decided to rotate it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I get calls from Google and Amazon to join their fancy teams on the west coast 3-4x a year but the hell freezes over twice before I move to Silicon Valley or Seattle. Boston is bad enough.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I get calls from Google and Amazon to join their fancy teams on the west coast 3-4x a year but the hell freezes over twice before I move to Silicon Valley or Seattle. Boston is bad enough.
The possibility of living in a sardine can is more of a deterrent than the cost of living. I like my Connecticut suburb elbow room.
there's a reason i moved back east from LA.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning!

MIL is home from work, so I fully intend to be somewhere else. Small doses.

Interview next week, albeit for a contract gig, so I'm less than enthused about that. Hoping that it will mainly serve to establish contacts and get my foot in the door as I am being considered for another position at the same company. Gotta look out for #1.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
15" on the driveway, well over 2" on the deck which drifts because of the railings. Spent the last 2 hours shoveling the driveway and didn't finish the sidewalks yet. Still need to do the deck. Giddy. Get to finish up the deck then spend the remainder of the day doing emails, ppwk, and catching up on being 4 weeks behind on my life.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
15" on the driveway, well over 2" on the deck which drifts because of the railings. Spent the last 2 hours shoveling the driveway and didn't finish the sidewalks yet. Still need to do the deck. Giddy. Get to finish up the deck then spend the remainder of the day doing emails, ppwk, and catching up on being 4 weeks behind on my life.
///Shoveling

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
sounds like someone could use a lunchbeer!
Thinking about maybe a few lunch G&T's. Just because. :fancy:

he's awfully testy for someone that isn't wearing pants
Well, I'm wearing *snow*pants. 'Cause the youngest kid had driver's ed this morning (!) and I figured the oil change place should be pretty quiet, so good day for that and a tire rotation.

Why so angry, Charlie?
The funny thing was the old fucker just kept coming over, despite the fucking light on the mirror and me leaning on the horn. It's like he couldn't see the indicator OR hear the fucking horn.

GET OFF THE ROAD, GRAMPS!!

:D