Quantcast

***le Tuesderp***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it say there, chucko!! Some weekend it won't rain and we'll get to ski, but this weekend does not look like it'll be it. In other news, I love working from home. I had to work late last night, and when I was done, I closed the laptop and crawled into bed, rather than having to drive home for 45 minutes first.

Anyway, I swam this morning.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Heading to the burbs to deliver donuts and sparkling wine for my dad. Haven't seen him in 5 months.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. A bit of work to be done today, but will probably spend most of today putting away Xmas stuff and finishing up the scrap wood cart I've been working on for the last few days.
Finished watching Mandelorian last night with Wifey and Haley [all mind blown]. We were totally off as to the timeline as to when things were occuring. Onto Wonder Woman for Haley tonight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I shall casually work today. Got a few things on the docket, but owing to people being out of the office, its a bit quiet around here.

Props to Napa for the frustration free battery warranty yesterday.

What it say there, chucko!! Some weekend it won't rain and we'll get to ski, but this weekend does not look like it'll be it. In other news, I love working from home. I had to work late last night, and when I was done, I closed the laptop and crawled into bed, rather than having to drive home for 45 minutes first.

Anyway, I swam this morning.
I too, love working from home, and hope to do this for as long as possible.

Here. A bit of work to be done today, but will probably spend most of today putting away Xmas stuff and finishing up the scrap wood cart I've been working on for the last few days.
Finished watching Mandelorian last night with Wifey and Haley [all mind blown]. We were totally off as to the timeline as to when things were occuring. Onto Wonder Woman for Haley tonight.
Mandelorian...can it be watched by someone with no prior Star Wars knowledge? I love bebe Yoda, but haven't watched but a single Star Wars movie.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I really should put on pants. New skateboard slated to arrive today, too bad there's a bunch of snow on the ground. I mean... great for peeps that are out there getting after some skiing, of course.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mandelorian...can it be watched by someone with no prior Star Wars knowledge? I love bebe Yoda, but haven't watched but a single Star Wars movie.
Yes. You won't recognize some characters that others are oohing and aahing about (like Ahsoka) but they'll be introduced well enough.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mornin!

I shall casually work today. Got a few things on the docket, but owing to people being out of the office, its a bit quiet around here.

Props to Napa for the frustration free battery warranty yesterday.

I too, love working from home, and hope to do this for as long as possible.

Wifey has watched all the Star Wars movies but couldn't tell you timelines or anybody beyond the key characters. She is completely absorbed into Mandelorian. I have to explain characters and situations on occasion, but it is something that can be followed.

I would recommend at least watching Rogue One then the first two (4 & 5) of the original three though (I think that's the order; might be 4, 5, R1). They are the three prior to this in the timeline. You don't need to watch 1-3. Ever.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wifey has watched all the Star Wars movies but couldn't tell you timelines or anybody beyond the key characters. She is completely absorbed into Mandelorian. I have to explain characters and situations on occasion, but it is something that can be followed.

I would recommend at least watching Rogue One then the first two (4 & 5) of the original three though (I think that's the order; might be 4, 5, R1). They are the three prior to this in the timeline. You don't need to watch 1-3. Ever.
This will help:

1609258403387.png

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Fun filled day of quarterly water samples, having the paint store re-can the leftovers, watching a guy power clean some brick floors in my new house.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a fun morning. I'm off this week, but available for emergencies at work. Got woken up by a phone call at 8am with an emergency. Got up and found the cats had destroyed a bigass brand new bag of catnip, shit was everywhere (dumbass me left it on the counter last night). While helping with work, the orange cat starts puking up catnip. So its like looking after two drunks and juggling work. The kitten has been in full on attack to kill all ankles mode this morning.

And I have no eggs for breakfast.

:rofl: :rofl:

Might need a beer. Oh wait, I have no good beer left, dammit.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
All to report this Tuesday is am drinking a bourbon barrel aged stout and its making me sink into the lounge chair like we have become one. Besides that it was so cloudy and dark today that 8am felt like 5am. SOC needs to arrived ASAP.