SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
That's Chair 2 aka Reload aka Parmesan aka Ptarmigan chair at Loveland.

@Nick did South Chutes open yet?
Correct. You win a prize.
Hooked up with Larry and his peeps, had a BLAST until legs have out.

South chutes are SO ready, but no. Patrol was poking around there aaaaand we asked, but no dice. One moar storm....

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at some point before i stopped drinking i ordered three of the same record evidently....another showed up today....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I wanted to ask if that is the sign in the Marjam parking lot. So you were in my hood without announcing yourself? :rant:
I live less than two singletrack miles from that spot.
I know I know, I'm a real dick like that. I didn't want to cause another BB explosion so I was really looking out for your best interests.:p

I was helping a buddy install his angleset before and hit the trails right after, so start time was a moving target. We didn't get there almost an hour or so later than I would have expected, after morning kid wrangling and headset install hiccups.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ordered pizza from a new cart in town. They are trying to make a pod, it's pretty sad, and so far pretty bad. Hope for the best. At least it was expensive. :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just curious, how do you prep your carne asada?
I go down to the Mexican Mercado, Contreras Market about two miles from here and walk up to the meat department and choose my meat du joir. they have Asada, barbacoa, carnitas in a couple of different marinades, pollo, Or I just buy a bulk cut and prepare the meat at home. the place is awesome and their Taqueria is off the hook.
Contreras.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I go down to the Mexican Mercado, Contreras Market about two miles from here and walk up to the meat department and choose my meat du joir. they have Asada, barbacoa, carnitas in a couple of different marinades, pollo, Or I just buy a bulk cut and prepare the meat at home. the place is awesome and their Taqueria is off the hook.View attachment 154171
Ah gotcha. Wasn't sure if you do your own marinade or not. I do my own because premarinated isn't readily available. But that gives me the idea to use chicken.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
THE FUCKING DOG NEEDS TO STOP FARTING IF HE WANTS TO KEEP LYING NEXT TO ME ON THE COUCH
I had a 95 pound bouvier that would come in , sit down next to me at rip a fart that would consume all the oxygen in the room and the smell was worse than a full outhouse on a hot summer weekend. It would be 20* outside and I would have to open the windows and turn on the ceiling fans to clear that stench

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ah, fuck.
So, my cousin Gavin, who was my age, died of a massive coronary.
which was not unexpected.
We basically grew up together.
So he would appreciate what I have to share.
I also saw the Wonder Woman Movie tonight.
While it was indeed sailing high on a sea of cheese, Gal is so fucking hot.
I just embraced the cheese, and had a good time.
Gavin would have wanted me to.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ah gotcha. Wasn't sure if you do your own marinade or not. I do my own because premarinated isn't readily available. But that gives me the idea to use chicken.
I've been doing a really easy chicken breast marinade for tacos. Equal parts soy sauce and worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix in a small bowel with a couple table spoons of water. I keep chicken breasts frozen individually and just pour the marinade into the bag. Marinates as it thaws, which can be speed up by placing large bowel of water. Sear in a pan, finish in oven. Takes less time than to type this.