Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Is that another SC clone?

That shit is deadly for cats and aquatic life.
Guess it's a good thing that I don't have any cats then.

I only use it on my hunting clothing, applied in a controlled environment, and it doesn't touch anyone/thing before it's dry.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
lol leg shaver
Not gonna lie here, when I was riding in pumice a LOT, I was shaving my legs. Because when you're a damn wookie, getting all the powder out of wounds is just that much harder to scrub when it's ripping hair out too. Plus it causes those rock hard, but thin, yet still indestructible scabs. Hair in those is brutal. Amusingly, I have crashed so much and have scarred my legs to badly that my legs grow hair at probably 50% (or less) of what they did when I was in college and just starting to ride.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Looking into an Angel Fire weekend for hot steamy DH action.
Will be driving through there Monday May 17 on the way to parents in St. George so I was all stoked to stop there and ride. Last night I checked their website and says only weekends. Boo Hoo. Place looks rad.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What do you guys manually update? Mine updates accounts automatically.
I have to manually update the college accts and some of my accts require confirmation of passwords at each login. The whole joke was from a day when I was putting together a new financial plan/scenario, hence the "working on my PC". I usually spend Sunday am before everyone wakes up doing CountAbout, which is more balance sheet and budget tracking (think Quicken). PC gets opened then just for a quick peek, but that's about it - unless I can think of a new detail I haven't added into a retirement plan, then I'll make a planning update. I've had to be more on top of accts the last month because I was having issues with Schwab not processing a rollover I had requested. Generally I tend to just ignore it.