Quantcast

***Le Tuesderp***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Making espresso, fumbling around the kitchen while the demitasses are filling and can't find my coffee mug...damn thing was in plain sight. I guess I really do need the espresso this morning to clear the brain fog

looks like I have a break from 10-12 in my schedule...gonna walk around a lake in a public park before it gets baking out

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
tabata set yesterday, some weights, and long ride this morning

hoping the weather stays clear this weekend for a ride and a return trip to the beach. I've got approval from the boss for a saturday afternoon ride, but I need some clear skies.....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sitting in my car working, waiting for the girlfriend to get out of an appointment that she can't drive home from.

Fingers crossed that the Teams meeting I'm about to join doesn't suddenly drain the battery on this Microsoft Surface. I have my Dell laptop as well, but that thing lasts maybe 30 minutes on battery now.

We've had two nights of sudden frost. Veggies aren't looking so great. :( :(

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
hoping the weather stays clear this weekend for a ride and a return trip to the beach. I've got approval from the boss for a saturday afternoon ride, but I need some clear skies.....
Light rain increases my chances of riding on Saturday, esp. if Sunday is ugly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Working 7-4. Grey weather again makes Toshi a low-energy boy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tweaked my knee slipping in the snow back in early November and it was finally getting back to 100% again, so naturally I tweaked it again yesterday :/

Not too much snow overnight, we'll see what today brings.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
rear brakes....oil change....filter changes....fun day at the dealership....

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Two hours reconfiguring a phone via VTC for some new crap. I miss the days of leaving work in the office.

Rib pain from a nice wreck on Monday has abated nicely, though. I got arrogant about riding the DH track here without the right gear...but the guys I ride with don't shuttle so the full armor is pretty much out of the equation. (hence maybe let's start using the bypass lines on the jumps, mkay Mike?)

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sorry to hear John, I hope she feels better.

I am still dealing with the aftermath of the home insurance policy fuck-up, courtesy of my agent. I really feel like spilling the beans to CFPB. :butcher:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Holy crap, I am impressed with the post office.
I mailed some XT cranks yesterday.
estimated delivery was May 17th.
it arrived to Bluffdale, Utah, today at 11:00 AM.
amazing.
Apparently not a very busy circuit.

No side effects from jab #2 yet. Stopped in a packie on my way home, found two new-to-me interesting Czech lagers with weird names but high ratings. I have a plan for dealing with pain in the next few days.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to grab a tankful near the house at lunchtime and things were bone dry.
evidently there is a gas problem in Charlotte....news to me....
Glad y’all posted this cuz the Toaster was almost empty and I left about 5 minutes after reading it. Had to hunt for gas as lines were starting to form and traffic was getting chaotic. Just barely beat the hoards.

Big thanx !! Woot woot !

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
The bike/outdoor crap hauler, has almost nothing. Track car/sits in the garage machine has just under a half tank.

:think:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had an "Oh Shit" Momment at work. Pulled up to pick up a Dialysis Client from their home. They are not native english speakers "Tagalog". family member came out with that look. Alarm bells started going off in my head, I got waved inside. They never let me come in. Client is on the bed, hooked up on a nasal O2 cannula at 2l flow, color looks wrong, breathing isn't right. they were laying flat. bad signs. Pull them upright and adjust the o2 flow to max still not responsive to voice only reacts to touch, then I notice the labored work of breathing and the neck muscles coming into play with each breath. 911 time. I might have been there 2 minutes before I made the call

Fire was there in 3 minutes and the box showed up in 8. Load and go. fluid in the lungs.