Quantcast

*"*Le Tuesderp*"*

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah....that's why I am looking now. Our 575s are totally fine but the grass is always greener and n+1 is the correct number of toys so I'm taking some time to check out what everyone else is riding
That's exactly where my wife and I are, both love our Turner Burners, but they're coming up on 9 years old for the frames.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent 2hrs bowling. Wifey, as expected, kicked all of our asses collectively. Haley did very well. Ribs hurt very bad.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
sounds like a great and fulfilling way to utilize PTO.
Not. But when it's 95*, humid as fuck, and we're working with a 3, 9, and 71 y/o, you gotta find a balance.

But shit... I'm going to the Grand Ole Opry shortly. You think that's a good usage of time?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This place is a fucking super spreader event. Old, overweight, not a mask in sight. And Trump country, so no shots, of course.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Loaded up bike. Headed west about 2:30. Saw lightning and rain. So did errands and headed back.

Just as well since work was a shitshow and I logged 1.5 hours reading cases on this nominally not on service day to help them out. New residents, new fellows, one attending who is likely getting canned at the end of the week and is more or less on probation, another new attending straight out of fellowship who has proven to be ungodly slow thus far…