Quantcast

lean back

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Wumpus said:
It still looks like his foot is unclipped. Look how the outside of the pedal is in front of his foot.

And his foot is twisted too much to be still clipped in in this pic:
i think the texas heat has fried yr brains, wumpus and loco. look at the side of his calf. would the muscle be so tensed if his foot was free and clear of the pedal?

believe what you want to, mulder.

RaID

Turbo Monkey
awsome sequence
sound slike he lived to tell the tale
not many ppl can say they did a front flip on a rockface
and still finished their race run

id be asking for hi res version of those pics and put em up as a poster
if i was this guy

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
narlus said:
i think the texas heat has fried yr brains, wumpus and loco. look at the side of his calf. would the muscle be so tensed if his foot was free and clear of the pedal?

believe what you want to, mulder.
His foot is wedged between the front wheel and frame and cleats aren't usually placed on the toes of your shoes.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
A manual is a type of wheelie.

"Manual - In a wheelie you pedal, but in a manual you don't. To do a manual, pull back on the bars, AND lean way back. Hold on with your fingertips. By "flexing" your knees in and out, you can ride a manual a while. It's easy to do. "

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Reactor said:
A manual is a type of wheelie.

"Manual - In a wheelie you pedal, but in a manual you don't. To do a manual, pull back on the bars, AND lean way back. Hold on with your fingertips. By "flexing" your knees in and out, you can ride a manual a while. It's easy to do. "
Uh huh. Easy to do...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
By the looks of the course, I can't see why he wouldn't wear a full face helmet. Well, whoever it was, I hope he came out of it ok...