Quantcast

Least Favorite Sports

Least Favorite Sport

• Total voters

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
"There are three true sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."-Ernest Hemingway

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I love motorsports (indy, WRC, SBK, touring, etc...) but hate nascar. Watching cars do 4 left hand turns doesn't amuse me.

And poker?? It's fun, but hardly a sport. That's like saying darts and snooker are sports.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
zahgurim said:
And poker?? It's fun, but hardly a sport. That's like saying darts and snooker are sports.
ESPN covers Scrabble tournaments like it was a sport. Honestly. Profiles of the contestants, strategy, counting the tiles left in the bag, real edge of the seat drama.

Promoting spelling to the youth of America.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
amateur said:
That's what makes it fun, isn't it?
no, for Hemmingway it wasn't really the fear of death, but the subtle homoeroticism of men in tight outfits and driving leathers, and alone together in the wilderness with lots of rope, which drew him to the sports.

(And also led him to stuff a shotgun in his mouth when he finally faced facts...)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I've never been a sports' fan, of any kind. Whether it's baseball, football, soccer, etc. I really have no interest. The only thing I will watch on ESPN or Fox Sports is motorcycle racing--dirt only.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I find that if I can't compete in a sport I don't really like watching it either. I've always been a fan of individual sports and racing. Yes, even NASCAR. (There's more to it than just going in circles.)

J

JRB

douglas said:
I like to watch.....football & Hockey(only in person)

But I'd rather watch paint dry then watch baseball, basketball, or golf
So you only watch these after the paint dries???

*I don't really watch any. I guess rodeo would be my favorite. I do hate to watch roping, since I don't rope any more.

**I know - come on with the hick jokes, bitches.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
18-inning baseball games suck.

NASCAR is no fun for the home spectator.

Golf would have been a whole lot better if J.D. wouldn't have whiffed it in the playoff.

College basketball is awesome. Even better live.

Sunday, NFL, and cold beer--nuthin' better.

Jeep King of the Mountain--watched a blade of grass grow back in '86 that had more television appeal.

WNBA........**snicker**

F1-- NASCAR who?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Wow, I hate every sport on that list, tough choice. I have to go with baseball, with NASCAR running a close second.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
loco said:
*I don't really watch any. I guess rodeo would be my favorite. I do hate to watch roping, since I don't rope any more.
The husband of one of the vets I used to work with was a bull rider. He probably weighed around 120lbs soaking wet.

Nuts.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i think that all kids who aspire to become professional poker players should be sent off to military school. i also hate golf because it has to be one of the most boring sports i have ever played in my entire life. i somewhat dislike baseball and i dont mind nascar all that much.