Quantcast

Leatt Graphics kits

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
they are stickers that are applied to the foam and to the plastic. from what the guy told me, they stick very well to the foam.

im ordering a set and i guess ill find out

Last edited:

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
http://www.dirtdigits.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=309

How do those graphics work? It doesn't seem like they would work very well sticking to the padding on the brace.

Anyone have any photos of a kit installed? How do they work? The website isn't very helpful.

Any info would be helpful.
Hi,

I ordered a set some weeks ago from dirt digits. With a hairdryer you can install the decals easily. The fit is geat and they stick to the padding really good so far.

Cheers

MK

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
word, hair drier works wonders, i dont think you can put them on without a hair drier.

pic of my ugly mug rockin the leatt waiting in the "hot seat" at diablo.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
word, hair drier works wonders, i dont think you can put them on without a hair drier.

pic of my ugly mug rockin the leatt waiting in the "hot seat" at diablo.

i think i might have to place another NEMA order to get my free kit....dont know how i missed that deal

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
their info is horrible though
I dont know, they give you a sheet to fill out and you can send logo's? it's pretty much the same as Dirtdigits, just a little cheaper and they offer an iron-on kit you can put on any jersey.

on the Factoryeffex site go to: shop online - DX1 customs.

They have all the stuff there.

It's just another option is all, I like them both.

Last edited:

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Wasn't Leatt suppose to come out with some fancy looking color kits to?
They did and i have 1 of the 7 limeted edition graphic paddings they have released.You can order them from the Leatt site or buy 1 at your'e local Leatt brace distrubutor

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
I still have the template for our last run (see Dennis' photo). If anyone is interested we can run them for you using 3M vinyl. Cost is $35 each.
If you have your own idea for art we'll do that too.
Just wanna keep everyone looking factory on a budget.. :)

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
I still have the template for our last run (see Dennis' photo). If anyone is interested we can run them for you using 3M vinyl. Cost is $35 each.
If you have your own idea for art we'll do that too.
Just wanna keep everyone looking factory on a budget.. :)
Keeping it affordable......long term........thats where its at.........thanks man.....

Now if we could just get our president to understand that concept : )