Quantcast

Leave Me Alone

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i am officially unsubscribbled from this thread until backstory is delivered.
Well here goes... On the night of Dec 26th General Washington made a surprise attack on Hession troops garrisoned in Trenton. Shortly before crossing the Delaware Jesus shared some of his dankest bud with the Colonial troops.It was decided to cross the river and storm the Garrison and then immediately head to the KFC on Princeton in case they were running late. It is open till Midnight. Plus since Jesus was running low they could stop on MLK and get more Bud. Later after the battle Jesus while eating his KFC wrote down the Constitution on a napkin. He mailed it to Madison at the Food Lion on Brunswick because it was on the way and he didn't have a envelope and they sell individual stamps at the service desk. Angrys great, great, great, grandmother Ethel worked there

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Buddy of mine asked me to be a third wheel at dinner yesterday. An old flame from college is in town and wanted to meet up with him. I assume my presence was a mere gesture to his fiancé who is currently in Italy. Was an extraordinarily awkward event, there clearly was some baggage left on the conveyor. I didn't ask questions.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Buddy of mine asked me to be a third wheel at dinner yesterday. An old flame from college is in town and wanted to meet up with him. I assume my presence was a mere gesture to his fiancé who is currently in Italy. Was an extraordinarily awkward event, there clearly was some baggage left on the conveyor. I didn't ask questions.
what did you guys have to eat?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did you hold hands?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Gotta pay for such things, and it could be problematic for him if he does it and she turns up wanted for something. I trust you have googled her (Not a euphemism...) and done everything you can to find out if she is relatively clean?

Have you thought about faking your death?
Actually, I have not done a very thorough job with teh google.

Faking my own death would elevate me to Regional Man of Mystery. Something to consider...
So... someone from RM gets to write the obit and fake take over your FB accounts, right? I like this idea. You should put up a survey for who the obit author shall be..........

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Did you at least PIIHB?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Why don't you tell her a story about how your genitals were mutilated in a gardening accident?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am glad my stalkers aren't that motivated. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a certain someone who loves to comment on my RM postings is currently reading this thread for ideas. :panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
are they trying to learn your corvette handling secrets?
My ex likes to stalk me here. Last time she commented on a post I made and I asked her what she was doing on RM in the first place. She said "I've been thinking of getting into biking and was looking for a good used bike." :rofl:

Nothing against the used bikes on RM (I will likely buy mine here) but her only other bike was a Raleigh M20 (threaded headtube and all) I bought her when we first got together that she never rode.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My ex likes to stalk me here. Last time she commented on a post I made and I asked her what she was doing on RM in the first place. She said "I've been thinking of getting into biking and was looking for a good used bike." :rofl:

Nothing against the used bikes on RM (I will likely buy mine here) but her only other bike was a Raleigh M20 (threaded headtube and all) I bought her when we first got together that she never rode.
Dude women never speak directly, good used bike likely stands for used dude, ie damaged goods, most certainly damaged in a corvette rollover.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Profile page please. Thank you in advance.