Quantcast

Leaving for a 1 year trip

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Hi Guys,

Isa and me are leaving soon for a 1 year trip that will take us around the globe. It`s not easy to quit our jobs and leave all the security and comfort behind but we really wanted to do something like this and we are very excited.

We are travelling to meet new people and experience something different. Our journey we bring us to ride and hike in Hawaii, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and in the Caribbean.

My dear old RM friends (you know who you are) can follow our adventure on our website AllezY.net and you can also subscribe to our Mailing list to receive a email every time we post a trip report (make sure you follow the instruction carefully and confirm your subscription). Through the site you can also post your comments. We look forward to read from you guys.

Any monkey that wants to meet and ride at some point are welcome to drop us a line.

Like Bart Simpson once said, I am through with working, Working is for Chomps. :sneaky: :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Deyv said:
Hi Guys,

Isa and me are leaving soon for a 1 year trip that will take us around the globe. It`s not easy to quit our jobs and leave all the security and comfort behind but we really wanted to do something like this and we are very excited.

We are travelling to meet new people and experience something different. Our journey we bring us to ride and hike in Hawaii, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and in the Caribbean.
<snip>
Enjoy the trip! Especially Italy............ :drool:

-S.S.-

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Wow! Now that is a vacation! You are brave to commit to such an adventure!

I will miss you two at Dalton '05 & RM Fest !

Appréciez et ayez un voyage sûr !

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
This is so awesome. I know you guys will have the best times. Remember that if I get laid off from work you will have a roommate :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
big thumbs up for cutting ties and going out there and doing it. definitely will be an adventure. have fun, stay safe, eat some good food, rip some fun trails, and meet some cool people.

:thumb:

J

JRB

Cool Deyv. I will be signing up. I am just a tad jealous. No, not about your French being better than mine. :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
live the dream. if you don't have any kids, what is stopping you?

fwiw, i found that the irish did this sort of stuff all the time. it's *very* rare in the US.

draw yr own conclusions.