Quantcast

leaving Scraped Crud, moving to N.H.

fanatical

Chimp
May 23, 2004
NJ
I'm just east of Keene in Vermont, about a 20 min drive. Anyway, there are some fun places to ride in Keene. PM me when you move and I can give you directions to my favorite place. You'll also be close to MT Snow :thumb:

I think the guys at Andy's Bike Shop are pretty cool and there is another LBS on main street with some decent people (sorry, the name escapes me right now). Check them out.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
ADSfreeride said:
I'm moving to Winchester,N.H. in Oct. the town is south of Keene on rte 10
I'm going to need help finding trails FR and DH to play on and a reputable bike shop. Can anyone help me please?

I used to drive up to the discount liquor store in Winchester from western MA. Cheapest beer around and it's just over the border right on rt 10. I know of some good areas down in western ma but you probably don't want to drive that far.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
ADSfreeride said:
my new house is right around the corner from that packy. I take a drive for good riding. Thanks for looking out. Merc
i didn't start mtn biking until I moved from MA to CA but friends of mind who ride at home say Holly state forest in Holly, MA is supposed to have some of the best, most underated single track in new england.