Quantcast

Left by previous owner in my shed: what is this?

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Before tossing in the metal bin, I thought I would see if this is something useful that I could give away, but I have no idea what it's for. What does the Ridemonkey say?

Pre-emptive:
- no, it's not @Tantrum Cycles missing links.
- no, it's neither replacement links for my Knolly, nor the rocker arm for my Ellsworth.

IMG_0007 cropped_1.jpg

IMG_0011 cropped_1.jpg

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Welp, a quick trip to the urban dictionary taught me what grundle, piiyb, srsbzns, speculum and Eloi mean; thanks guys. The dictionary did not have an entry for "steampunk ball gag" but I was able to break it down into two parts. Also no gilson hook, but google filled that in for me.

After researching all of the above, I concluded it is none of those things.

And @rockofullr, thanks, no need for digging up the instructions, I'll figure it out.

OK, three point tractor stuff it is. Previous owner may have had a tractor. My wife has a tractor too, just never attached anything new to it. She has a backhoe on the back of hers.

I'll probably just leave it on the shed floor for a few more years.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Welp, a quick trip to the urban dictionary taught me what grundle, piiyb, srsbzns, speculum and Eloi mean; thanks guys. The dictionary did not have an entry for "steampunk ball gag" but I was able to break it down into two parts. Also no gilson hook, but google filled that in for me.

After researching all of the above, I concluded it is none of those things.

And @rockofullr, thanks, no need for digging up the instructions, I'll figure it out.

OK, three point tractor stuff it is. Previous owner may have had a tractor. My wife has a tractor too, just never attached anything new to it. She has a backhoe on the back of hers.

I'll probably just leave it on the shed floor for a few more years.
Backhoe for the win...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don't understand Bieber Fever if that is what you are getting at.

Otherwise my grasp on epidemiology is rather on point.

Mother Fucker
Basing that on your callous EbolAIDS comment... No mention of Bieber was made on my part... Mofo...