Votes: 45 70.3%
  • yes ima girl

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I did it for a couple of seasons. I did like the feeling of being silky smooth and getting into clean sheets, but it freaked my girlfriend out that I was better at taking care of that than she was.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
id rather get crap in my cuts than shave my legs.

i shaved half my leg when i got my tattoo and i felt ashamed of myself for months afterwards.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
id rather get crap in my cuts than shave my legs.

i shaved half my leg when i got my tattoo and i felt ashamed of myself for months afterwards.
That's because you're a whore, it had nothing to do with the tattoo.
Whore.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
No one likes picking pubes out of their teeth, hence why I keep big Jim and the twins bald.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Shaved legs + DEET = no ticks.

In bad tick population area, riding buddies find them on themselves all the time. Two bad tick seasons out here so far, and not a one on me.

Plus: wife likes my legs shaved.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I dont ride DH anymore. I ride a 29er ss fully rigid. Shaving keeps the legs cooler, and reduces the velcro effect. Chicks dig it too. I was about 20 days late doing it this year. Always start in march and end when it starts getting cold.

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I used to diss one of my buddies that did it. Then i did it just messing around and i actually like it. I don't shave for biking. I just shave because it feels better than being all wooly in the summer. Once a month for me. I have dark hair and hated getting all sweaty with it. The hair would get all nasty looking and matted down like a wet dog. So, i get all razor crazy now. My legs, arms, chest, and junk. I'm half filipino, so i'm not that hairy. But the few that i have get long and nasty looking. It feels great in the summer when you're not growing your own pants.

oh yeah. I'm proof that hairy palms doesn't happen. :0)

Oh. And i'm not gay. At least not that much. Only every third tuesday of the month. And i'm engaged..............to a female even. ;0)

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
lol, how do you just do it "messing around"
I was tired of my high socks ripping out the hair on the bottoms of my legs. So one day i decided that i'd shave the bottom part of my leg to see if that would help at all. It did. Went to do it again one day and accidentally shaved a bit too high. So i just shaved the whole leg. I was doing it with a head shaver at the time. It's a trip when you go from hairy body parts to none hairy body parts. It feels great. Especially in the summer.

Ever had a shaved head after having a lot of hair? It's like that sensation, over your legs and up your shorts when there's a good breeze.