Quantcast

Legit SponsorHouse

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
As most of have joined, sponsorhouse, where you post some pics and other information about yourself hoping you can get a sponsor by a company someday.. I've seen 661, Azonic and tons of other large companies out there, but i'm still wondering "are these big teams legit?" i mean, some kid could be across the country like ahaha what idiots..

so i'm wondering, with sponsor house do they actually make sure the companies are legit?

i'm iffy on it now.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
Transcend said:
WTF? This post makes absolutely no sense.
sponsorhouse, you know on like myspace, guys make fake myspaces of like paris hilton, and pro skatebaorders and stuff, is it possible for some douche to do so on this site?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
As an athlete? Sure it is. Why you'd do it, i have no idea. Most companies will attempt to check results anyways for any decent sponsorship so it won't matter.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
T, he's asking if it's actually Azonic (for example, but it could be any other company) you're talking to when you apply for sponsorship.

And habitzklawhatever, yes, it's the real company you talk to, not some guy who's playing you.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Gotcha. Wow, that post was convoluted. Anyways, the companies have to deal with sponsorhouse on a business level. It isn't possible for someone to simply make up an account, no.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Imagine what his sponserhouse page would look like. :think:
yeah but no but yeah i m fast like fast fast but not pro fast but i still want cheap stuff casue i mean like it s expensive to get the latest tech to make speed #1 without sacrificing cool looks and the hottest style. i mean if you guys give me cheaper stuff i ll like make you look good by pimpin in your sick gear when at races and freeride events which i don t like so much because racing is the future look at rennie and others who can mad free ride but call huckers out as nothin. f##k huckers, but i won t be like that cause it ll hurt your sale and we don t want that when i sponsered...

thanks

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
partsbara said:
yeah but no but yeah i m fast like fast fast but not pro fast but i still want cheap stuff casue i mean like it s expensive to get the latest tech to make speed #1 without sacrificing cool looks and the hottest style. i mean if you guys give me cheaper stuff i ll like make you look good by pimpin in your sick gear when at races and freeride events which i don t like so much because racing is the future look at rennie and others who can mad free ride but call huckers out as nothin. f##k huckers, but i won t be like that cause it ll hurt your sale and we don t want that when i sponsered...

thanks
Awesome. Approved.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I love the typical Sponsorhouse "sponsors" (You know, where prodeal is 10% off retail):

Utopia Optics
Morewood
Maxxis
Sun-Ringle

Wasn't Soul Cycles the "sponsor" of choice for groms a year ago?

Does Dave Turner know he sponsors some of the SB kids?

The world may never know...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
partsbara said:

thanks
Not good enough, yours makes sense.