Quantcast

Legos Kick Ass!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
This girl/woman looks to have an incredibly lonely existance. Her friends are cats and she obviously spent an astronomical amount of time building this. It's cool and very impressive, but a tad troubling.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I used to play with Lego's all day and night as a kid. Then years later I pulled them out of the garage and got bored in about 5 mins. I still ove them but like sleepovers I grew out of it I guess.

I still want to go to Legoland though!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I used to know this dude who still played with Lego's eventhough he was like 19...........very disturbing

say 10

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
NH
Very creative, great design, me and my brother had legos so it is cool to see, but it does seems very odd that she named some of the people in the curch... but then I found this

"Note: Thirty eight of the minifigs represent real people who responded to an invitation to have a minifig likeness of themselves (called "signature figs") present for a group picture. To people in the hobby "sig figs" are a silly personal touch, kinda like having a little picture by your posts in an online forum."

um... kinda...

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
Do you think she wakes up on Sunday's and fills the pews with minifigs,and then holds sermons?

I still can't figure out why someone would do this. :think:

J

JRB

Julie says as quoted below -
"OH MY GOD!!!!
Freaky doesn’t describe it. Crazy maybe.... Who spends two years of their life making a LEGO church? The detail was incredible. From the building and designing side I can accept wanting to create something, but naming the members of the congregation? Writing a sermon for the LEGO minister to give? Those are much harder to accept!"

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
punkassean said:
I used to play with Lego's all day and night as a kid. Then years later I pulled them out of the garage and got bored in about 5 mins. I still ove them but like sleepovers I grew out of it I guess.

I still want to go to Legoland though!
I own one Logo thing that I think is cool. Wife gave it to me, and it sit's om my desk. Lego-Mackie!

Attachments

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
anyone ever happen upon this website, i forget what it is now, where people used lego-men and women and posed them in action scenes from passages in the bible.

funny stuff, some of it was dirty!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Megan Black said:
anyone ever happen upon this website, i forget what it is now, where people used lego-men and women and posed them in action scenes from passages in the bible.

funny stuff, some of it was dirty!
Ahahaha, I should try something like that sometime. Maybe I will........ Look for a thread about that in the near future... :sneaky: