Quantcast

Leno's a playerhater

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I see to be the only one awake, but what the hell. I was Watching leno and he said mountain biking should be hill biking, because hes never seen them on a mountain. but on the bright side, his cueball of a guitar playin sidekick ( Kevin Eubanks?) is a mountain biker. crap, i should really go to bed, im just ranting now

No Respect to Leno

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Im watchin Letterman, its been really cool so far. I learned that GWB was a cheerleader and saw some guy attempt to break 500 boards in 1 min. He didnt make it, but it was freakin brutal to watch. His hand was hosed afterwards, and he had mad scar tissue from doing it many times before.

Thats sweet that Kevin Eubanks is a mtbiker. He cracks me up because he is (or seems) baked off his ass every episode.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by chicodude01
I see to be the only one awake, but what the hell. I was Watching leno and he said mountain biking should be hill biking, because hes never seen them on a mountain. but on the bright side, his cueball of a guitar playin sidekick ( Kevin Eubanks?) is a mountain biker. crap, i should really go to bed, im just ranting now

No Respect to Leno

a comedian that made a joke, thats just so wrong!!

I say we hang him for that comment :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Originally posted by douglas
a comedian that made a joke, thats just so wrong!!

I say we hang him for that comment :rolleyes:

hey, jokes go both ways,

so does sarcasm

i was tired, what'ca expect?:p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Jay Leno does suck, my grandma likes him though.... which is probably his target audience, older people and people with no real sense of humor.

Letterman has always been a bore.....

Even Arsenio Hall was better than these two clowns and he sucked, but at least his ass got cancelled.....

Conan O Bryan however, now that guys funny.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Leno...
...Letterman?

LENO!!!!!!!
Conan though.....that is quality. I love the walker texas ranger thing they got going. I never stay awake to watch the whole show though.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i finally saw what y'all are talking about. Leno's joke wasn't funny. It was ignorant (that's ok) and lame. The audience uncomfortably laughed.

Leno equated "climbing" a mt on a bike versus roped up. "You can't climb on a bike."

I'll go back to South Park repeat with the ice cream pooping taco.