Quantcast

Leominster State Forest and a Slappy Shuttle

splat

Nam I am
Today we decided to go up to Leominster state forest and get a Tour from Slaphead Mofo.

the riders today , SLaphead Mofo , Don, Me, BadDNA, Silver turtle, Slab and Berkshire rider.

it snowed a little and was about 25 degrees when we started . after Yesterday , It felt down right warm!

Here is Slab on a Walkway.

Don Doing a Hard Climb, and showing that it is still shorts weather !

Slappy , with Berksire rider

slab up and over a tree.

Ever one looks over a ledge, first time I've seen the silver turtle intimidated by something.

but this did not intimidate the turtle , roll into a launch

don a little gap into the bowl

Berkshire rider small drop into the bowl

just befroe we got out.

Now it is Shuttle time ! Slaphead Mofo and Don , have made a great decent. and we were going to have the pleasure of being shown it . it was awesome!

Don airing it out.

That Gap was Fricken Huge!

Slab

Berkshire_rider.

BadDna , and a Little farther down he would buy it hard. and he decided at that point he was done .

Slaphead Mofo

Slab

Berkshire_rider sizing up a drop

Berkshire rider on a Snow covers Bridge , this was the wuss way.

Here was the non Wuss way , this was Huge!!! and the penlaty for failure is high

Slab

Don

Silver turtle

and finally as we got to the bottom there was one final toy.

Slab and the turtle .

Slabysz

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
Boston
It's nearly February, a beautiful blue sky and a new dusting of snow. Most people in the area are making tracks down Wachusett Mt. Not us. Time for 2.5hrs on Leominster hills and not all down. And after that what are you going to do; go to Mofoland of course!

Splat,
Awesome pix, as usual. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it.

Slaphead and Don, I'm still basking in the afterglow. Thanks for the hospitality.

Good ride everyone.

SlapheadMofo

Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Westminster MA
That roller is bigger and nastier in person. I think Stork has that on his 'never gonna try it' list too. Though if I build some sort of tranny at the bottom and get a few beers in him....:busted: