Leo's Gang 2022

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Decent day for Canaderp

Finnley in 2nd.

Wallace in 10th.

Gracey Hemstreet in 2nd in junior women.

Three poutine eaters in the top five in junior men.

Neko also qualified, which is great.

Blenkinsop and Fairclough also did pretty well at 24th and 25th.

Kerr and Cathro both didn't make the cut. A bunch of people down near that bottom, must have had troubles.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Jordan Willaims looked to be on pace for taking the top spot in Junior Qualis until the last split then down by a minute at the finish. Protected so assuming he's ok finals should be close again between him and Jackson.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
nice to see the Southern folks(including our norwegian and québécois adopted daughters) place well in qualifiers. Bummed for Grice just making the cut though!

Also great to see a couple southeastern Jr. Men make the trip!

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Gwin making the live feed for what seems to be the first time in years. Time for @Avy to bust out the tub of Jergens.
Not gonna lie, hoping for a vintage Gwinning run this weekend.
To qualify fastest American is damn impressive considering his luck as of late.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
@Avy , where you at? Your boy the Ginger Wonder 12th in qually and the french green bean pole taking top honors!
Maybe ol' Gwinner has some Leogang love left in him....

Neko's finally in too!

I’m here Brother,I have been bugging out on every bit of Media possible. So many thought’s and question’s.

On the pit goodies,I saw the coffee ground’s in the juice from the old school legend. Sick. I saw the Maxxis tire of choice in more than a few Pit’s,but does Maxxis make a Mud Tire that the Boy’s can pull the Trigger on? If so,may we please see it? I heard not One mention of a Mud Tire? For Fuck’s Sake,not enough Mud? I understand Mud Tire’s are Slower,so Stop Right There. It is a Weapon the Rider’s have,and for me/Fan’s would Love to hear about it no?

I’m with slimshady on this Track. The 3 Camera comment he made is Spot On! It is so Hard for me to Miss All of the BadAss Rider’s Run through the Woods. It could be so much Better. Fucking Gay Ass shot of them in the Tuck,over and over. Though,if I am not mistaken,there is some footage of the Top 5 in there,the wood’s? I am still greatful for RB coverage all the same,and worry like a Dog with a Bone come Discovery Time. Worry Worry Worry.

Two day’s ago, I went to the old thread here on “The Chainsaw” and read/watch’ed all of it. It was vey Sad and Wonderful at the same time. He was a Stud,and like Gwin in the US,he was Canada’s Star. We had Nothing in the DH world as with Canada until these two Men came to the plate. His time was cut short and we will never know. Long Live the ChainSaw!

Stay with me. This bring’s me to my next thought. ChainSaw had that shit on the back of his Ass,”yeah Bitch,that’s me”! All of you Cunt’s know!
Further,I have become Aware of the Fashion Police here. I must say,I have Never,Ever,seen so Many BadAss TLD/etc Look so Good. His Bike Clothes/Kit was the Best! The Colors,Short’s,kneepad,pants,Fuck he look’ed so Sharp/Handsom. Nobody had his Swag! Go Back and Look.

For the French Loving( cause they are fast Avy) Monkey’s I say Gwin put’s “Ginger” on the back of his Ass. Even put a chunk of Ginger after it. It will look like Bruni‘s Shoulder,all Chunkie and Shit. Poor Little Sausage.

Westy,I was going to leave you’re dumb ass comment about Reece alone. However,you had to continue with Avy bustin out Jergans over my Boy comin in at 12th.
You Brother,are the one shooting off Wads of Jergan’s comment’s at the computer screen.

”Reece is the type to overthink things too much” What? What the Fuck do You know? Nothin.

“Someone like Amaury,the Freak Lookin French,does not have that problem”. I‘ll let jackalope take that one.

Redwood,I’ll be back,more to say,I need to let this settle in with the Monkeys.

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Between the Tourettes outbursts. There's an awful lot of admiration for the male form in that last post

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd be dead about 9800 times just trying to ride down this, let alone trying to actually go fast.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I’m here Brother,I have been bugging out on every bit of Media possible. So many thought’s and question’s.

On the pit goodies,I saw the coffee ground’s in the juice from the old school legend. Sick. I saw the Maxxis tire of choice in more than a few Pit’s,but does Maxxis make a Mud Tire that the Boy’s can pull the Trigger on? If so,may we please see it? I heard not One mention of a Mud Tire? For Fuck’s Sake,not enough Mud? I understand Mud Tire’s are Slower,so Stop Right There. It is a Weapon the Rider’s have,and for me/Fan’s would Love to hear about it no?

I’m with slimshady on this Track. The 3 Camera comment he made is Spot On! It is so Hard for me to Miss All of the BadAss Rider’s Run through the Woods. It could be so much Better. Fucking Gay Ass shot of them in the Tuck,over and over. Though,if I am not mistaken,there is some footage of the Top 5 in there,the wood’s? I am still greatful for RB coverage all the same,and worry like a Dog with a Bone come Discovery Time. Worry Worry Worry.

Two day’s ago, I went to the old thread here on “The Chainsaw” and read/watch’ed all of it. It was vey Sad and Wonderful at the same time. He was a Stud,and like Gwin in the US,he was Canada’s Star. We had Nothing in the DH world as with Canada until these two Men came to the plate. His time was cut short and we will never know. Long Live the ChainSaw!

Stay with me. This bring’s me to my next thought. ChainSaw had that shit on the back of his Ass,”yeah Bitch,that’s me”! All of you Cunt’s know!
Further,I have become Aware of the Fashion Police here. I must say,I have Never,Ever,seen so Many BadAss TLD/etc Look so Good. His Bike Clothes/Kit was the Best! The Colors,Short’s,kneepad,pants,Fuck he look’ed so Sharp/Handsom. Nobody had his Swag! Go Back and Look.

For the French Loving( cause they are fast Avy) Monkey’s I say Gwin put’s “Ginger” on the back of his Ass. Even put a chunk of Ginger after it. It will look like Bruni‘s Shoulder,all Chunkie and Shit. Poor Little Sausage.

Westy,I was going to leave you’re dumb ass comment about Reece alone. However,you had to continue with Avy bustin out Jergans over my Boy comin in at 12th.
You Brother,are the one shooting off Wads of Jergan’s comment’s at the computer screen.

”Reece is the type to overthink things too much” What? What the Fuck do You know? Nothin.

“Someone like Amaury,the Freak Lookin French,does not have that problem”. I‘ll let jackalope take that one.

Redwood,I’ll be back,more to say,I need to let this settle in with the Monkeys.

Avy

found this for you Avy:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Haven't watched it yet, but his vlogs are always good:

edited to add (now that I've watched it), holy smokes what a muddy mess. Doesn't matter how hot it gets, there's no way those woods dry out by tomorrow. The mud might even get thicker a greasier...

Also, at the 24-minute mark, he mentions this should be the last time they race there... what that all about? Insider, team manager info leaking out?

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Wasnt Manon also in school? Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else...

Maybe she graduated and realize, shit, I can have a way more fulfilling and longer career than tweeting out sponsor shills and risk getting hurt all the time.
She literally said the reason was pressure got to her. I'm simplifying but generally it was hard for her to keep pushing herself at the top level.

As for a more fulfilling career - this is debatable. I doubt being an actuary a yoghurt producing company would be more fullfiling for most people who care more about bikes than yoghurt. Even though I agree being an athlete means a risk you will get screwed once you are no longer competing. Some people have managed to find a career later, some fare a bit worse.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Also, at the 24-minute mark, he mentions this should be the last time they race there... what that all about? Insider, team manager info leaking out?
I think he is talking about the lower woods section. Maybe a new section next time?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Shit,you got me so pumped up about Gwin Redwood. Then I went back to look again and realized it was not Final. Shit! My Blood was pumpin. I had to let it sink in before I made a comment,I could not believe 12th? How is my Boy at 12? I have tobe happy with 37. 4 spot’s ahead of T Bow,and 5 behind the Goat. Dam,well,hopefully I can see him race at least?

GreenBean(Benoit),first podium was at this Race. I am sure it did not sit well with the French Champ. The Final Split is Huge within the Top Ten. Anything over 5 second’s for me,is a sign of Doom. Unless I have a Feeling,which I do. GreeBean 1st,Greenland 2nd.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Holy,how did I miss that? I saw Jackson and Greenland do their pre run,somehow I did not catch that? Thank You,the whole dam video was on Tires?
Avy
Hey Brother,when they “Shortee” on the Tire,is it only for the Dry Tire? With the mix and match Setup they were talking about,I got confused as to if the Mud Tire comes in as a “Shortee” as well?

Avy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey Brother,when they “Shortee” on the Tire,is it only for the Dry Tire? With the mix and match Setup they were talking about,I got confused as to if the Mud Tire comes in as a “Shortee” as well?

Avy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Avy

It's essentially a pre-cut spike, that's meant to work better in intermediate conditions, or when there is hard under mud, or a mix of hard and soft. Full mud spikes (wet scream) have really long spikes that fold and squirm any time there is anything more firm than mud.

Edit: sniped!

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland

Avy
they have 2 mud tire options. the Wet Scream which most guys cut the knob height so it doesn’t squirm as much under load and the Shorty for a mix of wet and dry. The Shorty is usually left uncut and the Wetscream is almost always trimmed.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
they have 2 mud tire options. the Wet Scream which most guys cut the knob height so it doesn’t squirm as much under load and the Shorty for a mix of wet and dry. The Shorty is usually left uncut and the Wetscream is almost always trimmed.
Thank You Guy’s,so at this point before Race Time,Greenland is ruin Cut WetScreams. Could change. He said Laurie was new to Maxis. What was he on Last? Kenda right?

Avy

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Thank You Guy’s,so at this point before Race Time,Greenland is ruin Cut WetScreams. Could change. He said Laurie was new to Maxis. What was he on Last? Kenda right?

Avy
Laurie rode for Mondraker and they were on Michelin.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Do we do a spoilers warning? Or do we assume anyone dumb enough to go to the DH forum and click on a thread about Leogang without watching the coverage gets what is coming to them?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Jordan fuckin schooled everyone!
Let's see how his time holds up against the big boys this week.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Great ride from Dak, but hot damn did Angel lay down a killer run.... him and Amaury are my 1-2 in my fantasy team... could be a good result for me today!

did anyone else see him dead sailor deeeeeep into one of the troughs between jumps on the motorway section (in one of the drone sections).

there's still a lot of riders left to go though. I'm thinking the day belongs to Laurie...