Quantcast

Les Gets 2022 - World Champs!

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Greenland seems like such a good dude. His bike paint scheme is in memory of his mother, right?

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
lolwhut Bruni

Edit: He could stop to change a flat. Poor TB gonna end up with another second place, I bet.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Dafuq did Loic do in that second split to pull 2.5 secs on evetyone?

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Despite the trade team differences, the French federation always seems to have it together as a team.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Five Worlds in the modern era is an unreal feat.

I can't wait for Loic's POV

Edit: lol at the gendarmes

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Five Worlds in the modern era is an unreal feat.

I can't wait for Loic's POV
Yes, that will be something watch. That run was magic. When there is such a difference in time you can see it and impressive show from the French too on home soil. Happy it was possible to stream.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Dafuq did Bruni do? As incredible as it's been watching Pierron and to an extent Gwinn and others dominate the WC at times, Bruni is a freaking magician. How many times has he left people wondering how he's pulled insane split times in sections compared to the rest of the field?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Oh no, please, no. Stand up, dude.

Edit: Ah, good. I think he got knocked out.
going otb at speed is how I broke my back a year ago yesterday. vertebrae got crushed when I folded. seeing that and watching him there was intense. luckily, he's lighter, younger and stronger than me! I suppose landing in a steep incline also helped.

what a race. super bummed Finn didn't take the start, even if it was the result of a good decision...