Quantcast

Les Gets, eh?

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
OMG... OUTSIDE foot off is a new technique for Cathro to analyse after the race.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Dudes away dirt jumping next...

Mibbie Cathro was onto something about the (other) rider s lack of fitness

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Didn't know the times were all pushed back, just turned the stream on to see Dak slide across the line.

I hope there's some good replay footage because it looks brutal.

Is Gary passed out in the bathroom yet?

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I only found out it'd been rescheduled while looking for the JNR finals stream. And WIMINs had just started.
That was a gong show so replay footage from will be worth a watch too

Still goin strong here. Got the Switzerland game to watch later
Am not a lightweight (by any definition these days)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
How to find the race on Max? I found women but I can't find men since idiotic Max labels everything as "UCI DOWNHILL MEN ELITE" with no difference for semi, final and whatever else. Jesus. I have no issue with someone making me pay but not paying for an inferior product where I get no info of rescheduling and then no labeling on their new fun app that's worse than the old map.

Last edited:

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
Even if I joined the stream when all said and done (it started earlier than planned), I started it back from the beginning and DAMN that was awesome riding!!!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
How to find the race on Max? I found women but I can't find men since idiotic Max labels everything as "UCI DOWNHILL MEN ELITE" with no difference for semi, final and whatever else. Jesus. I have no issue with someone making me pay but not paying for an inferior product where I get no info of rescheduling and then no labeling on their new fun app that's worse than the old map.
Yeah it's kinda lame. But try just clicking on that one. And see where you land. Not optimal. And you're paying for it. So again, kinda weak sauce. But at least you get the footage. And it is pretty quality. Previous races would label mens/womens/juniors. IIRC. I'm traveling so using the laptop, not the smart tv/fire stick.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, WTF was that. The way he rode the last couple tight berms out of the rooty woods was insane. Just carved the shit out of it.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
He tries. But yeah. Agreed. Aaron's insight is cool. Josh is better IMO.
He just doesn't have enough enthusiasm IMO... Reeling off irrelevant pre chosen historical DH facts from his notes to either cut off what Gwin was saying or even worse completely ignore the wild time the current rider on track is having instead.
It's absolutely ridiculous they gave him the job over Warner.
Yeah. Josh is waaaay better.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yeah it's kinda lame. But try just clicking on that one. And see where you land. Not optimal. And you're paying for it. So again, kinda weak sauce. But at least you get the footage. And it is pretty quality. Previous races would label mens/womens/juniors. IIRC. I'm traveling so using the laptop, not the smart tv/fire stick.
My issue is semi/final is not labeled so I'm at risk of spoilers if they move shit and I need to check which is which.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
@norbar Because of the weather warnings JNRs was cancelled so the Men's Finals broadcast went straight in with runs instead of any sort of introduction/pre show (First rider Minnaar) so if that's what you get. You'll know it's Finals you've chosen not Semis.

Didn't catch the very start of womens Finals.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
My issue is semi/final is not labeled so I'm at risk of spoilers if they move shit and I need to check which is which.
As far as I know. There is no semi final on Max. I haven't seen any semi's this year. Which is like why even do it?

Qualiies, yes. Finals yes. Semies? Why?

Edit: You still only see the finals on Max. It's good quality production. But still. Why all the extra stuff to put the riders through? IDK. Don't get it. This is my answer from the UCI (made up of course) "There's no 4x, so we'll make you do an extra race run." HA

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I think he may have had some additional work done during his injury. The other riders should demand an MRI to see what is going on underneath there.

View attachment 214521
Man,so much to catch up on. Only saw Amery’s run and know nothing else? I have HBO Max on Dish TV for the Wife who Love’s those Dragon’s. Trying to figure out how to watch my Race?

Did everyone run Mud Tires?

I saw Hatton go over the Mesh.

Bruni is not the God you thought he was?

Will the French Rule DH?

I don’t think so.

Avy