Quantcast

Les Gets

[un]

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Bernal Heights, SF
I'll be in the Northern Alps between June 9 and 12, I really want to try to hit some of the tracks from either Les Gets or Morzine. Unfortunately I won't be travelling with my bike, do you have any suggestions in term of bike rentals?

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
yeah you can hire anything from normal full sus bikes to V-10s out there..............just be prepared to pay for it (around $75/day for a V10!!!!)

Theres loads of shops that'll sort you out but i'd probably recommend Evasion Sports in Les Gets, aint got no contact details but there might be something on www.lesgets.com for you.

Damn you Narlus! wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't added the "braaappp!!!!!!" :D maybe at the end of the season i suppose

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Originally posted by [un]
I'll be in the Northern Alps between June 9 and 12, I really want to try to hit some of the tracks from either Les Gets or Morzine. Unfortunately I won't be travelling with my bike, do you have any suggestions in term of bike rentals?
The main bike shop in Les Get, Evasion Sports, normally has a few bikes for rent, including some V10s last year. A lot of money though, can't remember how much.