Quantcast

let the body(parts) hit the floor(or yard..)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pam Hearne heard "a loud crash" and later was stunned to see a foot clad in an Adidas sneaker and a sock in her yard, said Officer Thomas Blanchard. The leg, with hip and spine attached, dented the shingled roof of her garage before bouncing into the lawn.
Mrs. Hearne also said "I could always use an extra hand around the house". Looks like they messed up her order.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Cue Run DMC:

My Adidas!
Fall from the sky
And into neighbors yards

haha me bad at rap

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
firetoole said:
and you know some other guy has her hand and wanted a foot
Yep, surely there is someone disapointed out there who just wanted to bust a foot off in someones ass.

J

JRB

I feel like I am going to hell for laughing at westy and firetoole.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
The world is too cruel to not find humour in everything. Say a short prayer for the poor dude and laugh if you find it funny.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

I'll bet that was quite a sight what with the hip and spine still attached.
It made me think of some of the deer parts I've seen dogs dragging around, but with pants and a belt.

J

JRB

valve bouncer said:
Bit of warning before viewing that photo might be appropriate. Some of us have just eaten dog and that can be upsetting enough on the tummy.
Fixed it.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
loco said:
Why do you feel sorry. Natural selection. Survival of the fittest(which these days means dumber people will die more often) So be careful Mack :sneaky:
You would be surprised how often this happens. They always go for the gear bay which has room for one thing... THE LANDING GEAR. He was done the minute the pilot swung the gear. When you do a D-Check on an airliner you inspect EVERYTHING. One of the things we do is jack up the plane and test swing the gear to make sure everything works right. The gear swing itself the operation of the doors to make sure one is not hanging in the airstream. On ANY 7 series Boeing you are no where near that sucker when the gear is swung. We stick a scope in there to see whats' going on.