Quantcast

Let the countdown begin!!!

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I'm nine days out from my first trip to Whistler.... I feel like I'm 5 years old waiting for Christmas :looney:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
cadmus said:
I'm nine days out from my first trip to Whistler.... I feel like I'm 5 years old waiting for Christmas :looney:
Yeah....I'm already freakin' dreaming about the money line down Dirt Merchant from when I was up there 3 weeks ago....I'll wake up right after the last drop...and be like..."Oh...I'm still at home...****!!"

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
16 to go....Well, I'm out until Monday! W00t!! That'll make time pass a little faster...Here's to keggers and food...and some more keg...then a little sleep...then some more keg...yeah...good times...good times. La Conner brewery is going to have a stock spike due to us!! [Burns Finger Pyramid] Exxxxceelllllllent [/Burns Finger Pyramid]

Later monkeys. To whoever's going to Whistler this weekend:

Wish I was there and have 4 beers for every squirrel you see. It's better that way.

L8r.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
8 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Wedding on Lopez was golden....somehow I became the general saver-of-asses (like when it was found out that the groom forgot his tux...) and the coordinator for the entire ceremony and reception (apparently, no one wants to tell a 6'7" guy "No")...long story, but it worked out for the best and everyone had a really good time.

I ended up gettin' realllllllly trashed cause I had 2 hours of sleep (cause of getting the tux), way too much stress, and the best man kept feeding me tequila shots....vaguely remember falling over in the gravel parking area and hitting my head....apparently I fell over again and hit a truck with my head on the way to hitting it on the ground again....no concussion though!!! just some bruising and slight abrasions....

So now that I have recovered sufficiently, I'm heading for NYC for 5 days on Sat.....That'll make the countdown go even faster!!! w00t!

I'll even have my own wheelset by then! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Time to get some work done!

8 DAYS LEFT!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
26 hours, 6 minutes, 28 seconds till I leave!!!!

NYC was a blast....just got back about 9 hours ago...now I'm at work....:dead:

Nothing to get your spirits up like a standing ovation in Carnegie Hall....w0w....

Picking up the last of my stuff today from the shop and packin' it up in the Jeep....I'm sooo stoked.....so much to do though....:dead:....

I'll see all you monkey's that'll be there tomorrow! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Secret Squirrel said:
26 hours, 6 minutes, 28 seconds till I leave!!!!

NYC was a blast....just got back about 9 hours ago...now I'm at work....:dead:

Nothing to get your spirits up like a standing ovation in Carnegie Hall....w0w....

Picking up the last of my stuff today from the shop and packin' it up in the Jeep....I'm sooo stoked.....so much to do though....:dead:....

I'll see all you monkey's that'll be there tomorrow! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Have fun man!