Quantcast

Let the e-spec begin...

What's Sam Hill up to this weekend instead of Sea Otter??

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3977771&id=512142778

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted, but I just noticed on Facebook that he's home at Australia and rode in what looks like a pretty grassroots 1-day race today. This bodes well for the rumored knee injury I guess? But it's kind of odd he's not at the Otter with the rest of his team..

Fill me in if I've missed a press release or something; otherwise, let the speculation begin. What's he doing? How's the knee? Is the floor open for Brendog to get some serious podium time this WC season? (could be regardless of Sam I suppose!!)

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
You are the BIGGEST stalker I have ever seen on here. Do you also zoom in on Sam's house with google earth and try to see in his windows...?

oh calm down it popped up on my facebook live feed thing when i logged on, and i figured the RM e-riders would like to hear about it.

i mean i was also curious whether he was at sea otter, considering the lack of press/photos, and wondered whether anyone on here knew better.

so many haters out there! sheesh. haha

redride

Monkey
Sep 23, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
from my last thread, transcend informed us that he should be ready for race#1. i guess its part of the rehab.

no point injuring yourself again at the otter if your are not fit yet and fuel further e-rumours... So I guess he's doin his own thing downunder in preperation for race#1.

I dont call myself a fan boy... but i have huge respect for his riding and determination!!! Go Flats!!!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
oh calm down it popped up on my facebook live feed thing when i logged on, and i figured the RM e-riders would like to hear about it.

i mean i was also curious whether he was at sea otter, considering the lack of press/photos, and wondered whether anyone on here knew better.

so many haters out there! sheesh. haha
Oh haha. I was just sayin' if you stalk him on there. Haha. I like Sam too.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
no point injuring yourself again at the otter if your are not fit yet and fuel further e-rumours... So I guess he's doin his own thing downunder in preperation for race#1.
im sure Sea Otter's course was much easier than the other race he did.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Random thought, but

Maybe Sam would rather just train at home than go to Sea Otter? I doubt he cares much about the slalom and he won't do well in the DH with guys like Minnar and Hannah, so maybe the viral media train is just stirring up some drama while he saves his sponsors the cost of sending him to a race that he probally doesn't want to be at.

-KT

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Random thought, but

Maybe Sam would rather just train at home than go to Sea Otter? I doubt he cares much about the slalom and he won't do well in the DH with guys like Minnar and Hannah, so maybe the viral media train is just stirring up some drama while he saves his sponsors the cost of sending him to a race that he probally doesn't want to be at.

-KT
or he quite simply injured his knee about 7 weeks ago got rehab sorted and is training hard at home to be ready for WC next month rather than traveling thousands of miles and taking time out of his training to be at seaotter... no smoke and mirrors.

lots of folks skip seaotter, nothing new

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
or he quite simply injured his knee about 7 weeks ago got rehab sorted and is training hard at home to be ready for WC next month rather than traveling thousands of miles and taking time out of his training to be at seaotter... no smoke and mirrors.

lots of folks skip seaotter, nothing new
But it's Sam Hill dude!!!!!!!!!