Quantcast

Let the "silly season" begin......

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Yep, now that it's October 1, it's time to send out the resume's for sponsorship/support for the 2014 riding season. I feel vveeeerrryyy fortunate, as I have an extremely strong core group of sponsors, and, since I don't ride as hard as I like (sometimes I feel like a sally rider), my gear is still in great shape and in no need to upgrade. Would I like the latest/greatest? Sure, who wouldn't, however, if all I need is servicing on parts, well, then that's all I'm asking for. The wear and tear parts (tires, chains, cogs, cables, etc) will need replacing, so I'll see what can be done there. And, I just may need a new custom jersey/shorts. We'll see.........

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ah... I remember the days when I had something of value to offer to companies. I'm going to go back to watching Spomer videos, from my hayday.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Now to add......

Smith Optics, Thomson, and Hayes Bicycle Group to the mix.

Man, to just say "thanks", keep in touch, and be honest in your needs. Either that, or it's a dang good reason of my riding. I'd like to podium again for these great supporters..................

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Discounts are a good thing! Even a schmuck like me scored ODI, Sun Ringle & O'Neal.
So very true. When my stepson decided he wanted to race, he would constantly ask "who's the best". I had a simple answer/explanation for him--

Best-- actually given (meaning, free)
Better-- discounts on wholesale (every dollar saved counts)
Good-- wholesale (again, all discounts/savings helps)
Not worthy-- "here's some stickers, please buy our product for your riding" (sorry, next....)

And as listed above, my core group has been very, very helpful/supportive of my riding.......

THANK YOU!!! to all my sponsors, past, present, and future.