Quantcast

*** Let There Be Bullshit GMT ***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Driving to the big city for a couple days of in person work. Brought my bike, weather forecast indicates maybe I should’ve brought my skis.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Turns out I exceeded expectations last year and will be getting a generous bonus as a result. I have never once achieved an exceeds expectations rating, so that's almost as neat as the larger bonus, especially whereas it's already been earmarked for house shit.

maybe retire early. but other than that, BAU.
Was hoping you guys would have FU money.

So...when's the new bike arriving? :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Don't do that. It's a trap.
Lolz.....relevant, I got a AAA rating this year, along with promotion and healthy raise/bonus.

I just got my 2022 goals from my boss this morning....I imagine it's the corporate equivalent "Oh yeaaaaa you think you're good, huh??......"

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Neighbor watching

1763BDD0-6418-409A-843D-C81E59507341.jpeg

new truck, new toyhauler, brand new RV owner.

He spent an hour parking it

an hour leveling it, sort of (see attached image of leveling job)

and an hour getting hookups figured out with all brand new stuff from camping world.

He asked me for help since he couldn't get power

He never flipped the breaker

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Rainy and stupid, supposed to be out blowing shit up but instead I'm here making sure the machine shop gets their shit done and creating custom hardware on the lathe, yay.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go try and blast a t10 torx drive into a shoulder bolt I just make on the laser. Swearing will probably happen.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Chainring bolts. I hate them. You have to torque the shit out of them. Yet the flimsy little backer tools just suck. They could have made the backer nut a Hex interface. WTF.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
just remember folks, no matter what's in front of you or how far you can see, be sure to always be doing the speed limit

I used to have to drive across Pennsylvania on I-81 twice a month. No matter the time of year shitty weather was guaranteed, be it snow or rain so hard you had zero visibility. I fucking hated that drive.

One day it was around freezing and the roads were wet but not icy. Came up over a pass and the Northern side was all black ice. There were about 12 cars and trucks spun out and in the guard rails, one semi had rolled over. Thankfully I wasn't going very fast as I was familiar with that clusterfuck of a pass and somehow slalomed my way through the chaos without hitting anything.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I used to have to drive across Pennsylvania on I-81 twice a month. No matter the time of year shitty weather was guaranteed, be it snow or rain so hard you had zero visibility. I fucking hated that drive.

One day it was around freezing and the roads were wet but not icy. Came up over a pass and the Northern side was all black ice. There were about 12 cars and trucks spun out and in the guard rails, one semi had rolled over. Thankfully I wasn't going very fast as I was familiar with that clusterfuck of a pass and somehow slalomed my way through the chaos without hitting anything.
I can't wait till we all have hydrogen cars

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Chainring bolts. I hate them. You have to torque the shit out of them. Yet the flimsy little backer tools just suck. They could have made the backer nut a Hex interface. WTF.
Putting the crankarm in a softjaw vice really helps.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Angry old lady called me because she made a mistake. Yelled at me for a while. Yay fun!

Hannah is loving gymnastics.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

i've never had a problem on 81, but the stretch of 85 between the VA state line and Petersburg. always torrential downpours. always.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
While we still had nice weather and the garage was a pleasant temperature I bled 6 brakes this afternoon. I hate bleeding brakes.

Back to rain/snow tomorrow.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just got a 46t replacement large cassette ring delivered by parcel from Australia. Came in a box that is easily 1ft square. It could have come in a jiffy pack. Paid a ton for shipping and now I know why. :think: :stosh: