Quantcast

Lethal a$$ flashlight:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think the cop flashlight my brother-in-law carries at work is a lethal a$$ flashlight (he's a prison guard). They call it a "Tonk" because that's the sound it makes when it strikes you in the skull.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I really could have used this the last time I walked my dog on the east side late at night with a flashlight.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I heard a story in Washington DC about the homeless who have been using flash bulbs or something to blind cops who are rousting them. I guess they build some prety sophisticated encampments along the Potomac. They blind the cops so they can get away. Mind you it may be just another urban legend....

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Or a small pest/person problem.
Do any of you actually live in rough enough towns that you need to carry a gun for fear of something happening to you?

I don't see myself ever planning on needing to shoot somebody.

What I don't get are the people that commented on the youtube with stuff like "I NEED this!!!" How could anyone get excited about needing to rely on a gun to defend themselves. If anything it's a sad reminder of the poor level of living conditions that some people have... hardly something to get excited about.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Do any of you actually live in rough enough towns that you need to carry a gun for fear of something happening to you?

I don't see myself ever planning on needing to shoot somebody.

What I don't get are the people that commented on the youtube with stuff like "I NEED this!!!" How could anyone get excited about needing to rely on a gun to defend themselves. If anything it's a sad reminder of the poor level of living conditions that some people have... hardly something to get excited about.
God forbid anyone have a liking for techy gadgets or a hobby of shooting.