Quantcast

Let's all chip in and buy....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

No not the bottles the whole f'ing thing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17417190/

STOCKHOLM, Sweden - Thanks in part to its renowned advertising campaign, a vodka distilled in the southern Swedish town of Ahus has become the world's No. 3 premium spirit and one of the country's most recognizable brands.

So would the owner — the Swedish government — consider selling the crown jewel of Scandinavian liquor to a foreign buyer?

Absolutely.
All we have to do is come up with $5.7 billion but think of the perks.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
In fact most so-called vodka producers do not even distill their own spirits.

In the United States almost all vodka producers buy neutral spirits that have already been distilled from grain by one of several big Midwestern companies like Archer Daniels Midland. The neutral spirits, which are 95 percent alcohol or more, are trucked to the producers, where they are filtered, diluted and bottled. In our tasting only one brand, Teton Glacier Potato vodka, was distilled by the producer. Another producer, Hangar 1, distills a portion of its spirits and buys the rest.
ADM rules.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Absolut vodka SUCKS!

i don't think grey goose is all that good. i really like skyy vodka, it's just so smooth. at least i think that's what i like, it was kind of dark and i was kind of drunk. all i know is that there is an s somewhere in the name and the lettering kind of looks like that of the skyy label.