Quantcast

Lets all jump on the Zocchi bandwagon...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Rik said:
Noone is saying Marzocchi suck, we're just saying that they're not the gods of suspension like people will say they are. The 888's are having dropout problems, yes, but what about the 03 DJ crowns, and 02's cryofit stanchions? They've had a few problems there too, but instead of making a big song and dance about it like everyone seems to do about RS and Manitou, it's shrugged off without a second thought.
All I'm saying is, they're not the be-all of forks, and as mentioned above, if it was any other company there'd be a mass boycott by e-bikers as they type up a frenzy about it all.
It comes down to that ooey gooey feeling you get in your tummy when you hear Brian's voice on the phone. He's so dreamy... :heart: :drool:

Seriously, I had no issue with Rock Shox even though they were known to puke I didn't have that issue. But then 3 of 4 guys on our team twisted their lowers....mine happened in the first 6 weeks of ownership...without a scratch on 'em. They stiffened up and would barely move. They blew me off hard at Mt. Snow and charged me a stiff $150.00 for them and then hated on me because I had the nerve to complain to their whole staff about it.

So what did they do come sponsorship time. They snubbed our whole team and sent the rejection letter direct to my house instead of the team managers....even though my address info wasn't even on the proposal!!!!! :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: Then suddenly they introduce new beefed up lower castings 4 weeks later at Interbike.

Now you tell me what you would think of that company.

As for Manitou, I got nothing against their tech crew or customer service. They treated our team great the whole time we had problems. But I'm not bothering with their suspension so long as Marzocchi has comparable producst. Zoke makes motorcycle based products with proven designs and internals. Manitou creates something new every year that is unproven and many times unreliable. They still don't even comprehend oil bath. I have nothing against their guys, their staff, their logo or color schemes. Their technology has always to me been a compromise at best.

Sep 10, 2001
bizutch said:
It comes down to that ooey gooey feeling you get in your tummy when you hear Brian's voice on the phone. He's so dreamy... :heart: :drool:
Butch.... You are scaring me..... Should I be careful when open that email you sent?? :eek: :D

Brian

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Brian Peterson said:
Yeah.. That wasn't bad.....

Brian
"wasn't BAD"???

you guys out in the 661 are spoiled by your Marzocchi girls or something - I'd say Owen is doing a LOT better than "not bad" in that shot...

Sep 10, 2001
I meant wasn't bad as in I was afraid as to what Butch might be sending me a link too.... As for Owen in the pic there, I would say life is pretty good for him at that moment...

Brian

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
konabiker said:
yeah...lets?
I went to go check my 888 to see if mine looks like that, but i somehow got sidetracked and ended up with a Blue Bunny Champ in my mouth and me back in my computer chair. :think:

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
MikeD said:
You should take it on a vacation to Oz. I'm going to NZ on 22 feb for a month or three and might hop over to Melbin to see the Grizza at some point...you should join us...

MD
If you come to sydney with your DH bike drop me a PM and i'll show you some local tracks. :thumb:

D

d-sop

ioscope said:
Casted parts shouldn't be bent like that anyway, especially Mg parts.
:-D i broke my dad's mg. he had the parkin brake on and popped it into 1st. tore the rear axel

o....did u mean magnesium?