Quantcast

Let's Build (sd - Twp)

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
anyone who wants to come out a and build tomorrow, the help would be much appreciated. i'm trying to move tons of dirt to build some top quality sections, and it's really tough by myself. also i wouldn't mind getting some imput from other riders.

so anyone who has the morning off come on out. i'll be at the bottom diggin away, around 10... bring some beers if you want:)

i assume everybody knows how to get to TWP.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Damn dude, i'd love to be there with ya diggin it up! Instead I'm floating in a tin can off the coast of san diego. :( Oh well, only a few more weeks till I'm riding my bike again. I have revenge to get on TWP, since that's where I just blew out my fork, this past sunday.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I was out there yesterday fixing the dubs at the bottom. Rode there this evening and the dirt was primo. Glad to see others willing do some hard labor.

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
Alex966 said:
Damn dude, i'd love to be there with ya diggin it up! Instead I'm floating in a tin can off the coast of san diego. :( Oh well, only a few more weeks till I'm riding my bike again. I have revenge to get on TWP, since that's where I just blew out my fork, this past sunday.
no worries bud, we'll build plenty when you get back! man i do need a helper though, my back feels like it's on fire. hey if u get that big hit runnin lets get some guys together and head out to Bootleg when u get back!

what did u blow up your fork on?

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
This sunday, I'm building urban assualt in USCD.
I need some aggregate and set of hands.
I'm bringing two bags of portland cement and quick-crete. Can someone bring a bag of mixing sand? See you sunday at the UCSD west wing.