Lets chip in and buy this for Toshi for xmas

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
This seems like as good a place as any to drop this:
#comesinrootbeer

1577083568001.png

Flushin' Frenzy
It’s the game of one plunger, some poop, and fast reflexes! Flush the handle on the toilet to roll the die, and when a number comes up—you have to plunge the toilet that number of times. But be careful, after any given push of the plunger the poop may COME FLYING OUT OF THE TOILET! The first player to grab the poop earns a token. If you’re quick enough to catch it in midair, you earn TWO tokens! The player who ends up with the most tokens wins! Is this game reallly gross or just gross enough? You decide! Lots of silly fun for 2-4 young plungers, age 5 and up. Comes with 1 toilet, 1 plunger, 1 die, and 10 score tokens. Colors and decorations may vary.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Bottom line: you cannot out-ass Mr. Fancypants. :D
I specifically had an outlet put in the wall of the master bath by the toilet to accommodate the Washlet.

Clean butt >> *

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You know I have a Toto Washlet at home, right? Best thing evAR.
I'm intrigued. Do you have just the seat or the entire toilet? Does the washlet eliminate the need to wipe completely? Or are we talking a significant reduction in TP consumption?

I'd love a washed, dried, and perfumed scrunchy post-poo.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I'm intrigued. Do you have just the seat or the entire toilet? Does the washlet eliminate the need to wipe completely? Or are we talking a significant reduction in TP consumption?

I'd love a washed, dried, and perfumed scrunchy post-poo.
Just the seat. One wipe. AMAZING.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hmm, this could be financially beneficial. My wife is always chiding me for my "excessive" TP usage.

Its not my fault that it's like trying to wipe peanut butter through shag carpet.
I haven't made it in a while but some high fiber yogurt smoothies balanced the binding effects of dairy and the bulk of fiber to produce the perfect near wipe free turds. The expediency of the process was also impressive. Pissing replaced shitting on the critical path.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Toshi just needs a washette in the bong shed along with the mini fridge, beet tap , viking oven, Peleton, and 90" TV
I am contemplating placing a Peloton in the vicinity of my 80” TV, actually.