Quantcast

Lets end the world

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Knuck. Just move to Gary Indiana, it is probably worse than armageddon. (not worse than the movie, nothing is quite that bad)

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill

Ok, ima call in the big guns. No it's not anger. It's just wanting to progress. I did something wrong and got knocked down a step on the evolutionary ladder, that's why I'm back on Earth. It's not that Earth is that bad, but I can't stand how long stuff takes to manifest on this plane. Where I come from things happen instantaneous. Plus I always have to slow myself down to communicate with people.

It's tough to have to communicate with cumbersome words when my thoughts are flowing at light speed, which they should be. So, I'd like to progress to the end a little quicker. See all these freaks that are prophesizing the end times and whatnot are going to create a global consciousness that is actually going to create this reality for them. However since this is not our reality, we will progress or ascend to the next dimension where a more spiritual mindset will be prevelant, rather than the reptillian behaviour of modern man at this state in the game.

Nobody can argue with me caus your wrong. You'll see.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Knuckleslammer said:

It's tough to have to communicate with cumbersome words when my thoughts are flowing at light speed, which they should be. So, I'd like to progress to the end a little quicker. See all these freaks that are prophesizing the end times and whatnot are going to create a global consciousness that is actually going to create this reality for them. However since this is not our reality, we will progress or ascend to the next dimension where a more spiritual mindset will be prevelant, rather than the reptillian behaviour of modern man at this state in the game.

Nobody can argue with me caus your wrong. You'll see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Hale Bopp is long gone. You're stranded.