Quantcast

Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Same here, except I'd have to go farther than Canada since the nuclear fallout would still probably affect most of that country as well...

I just want this nomination race to go on as long as possible so that the candidates can keep making utterly retarded statements in front of video cameras. From Mitt's wife owning a "couple" of Cadillacs and being friends with NASCAR owners to Santorum claiming anyone who wants to go to college (or who wants their kids to go to college) is an elitist snob and saying that JFK's speech in 1960 on the separation of church and state makes him want to throw up, they just keep trying to appeal to that wackjob 10% but are turning off the other 90.
Those are very optimistic percentages there dante.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At this point, I'll be voting Obama... What a bunch of f*cktards. The Republican party has destroyed itself.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Santorum/Gingrich ticket vs. Romney/Paul ticket at a brokered convention.

The consolidated non-mitt votes vs. the good hair/derp logic contingency.

Sounds pretty likely at this point. This primary season isn't sorting out doodly squat as far as calming some egos. Lots of disenchanted non-brights who voted for obama last round would vote for anything that says paul on it.