Quantcast

Let's get stung by yellow jackets

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
JHFC I can't believe it took this long for someone to post this. What the fuck is wrong with this place.
We are still trying to recover from your unexpected decline. We weren't aware of how much it would be and the pace of the decline once it became apparent to everyone. We all believed you would catch yourself and recover. Now it must be apparent to all those that questioned our conclusions that is not the case.... Getting indignant does not help your cause....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We are still trying to recover from your unexpected decline. We weren't aware of how much it would be and the pace of the decline once it became apparent to everyone. We all believed you would catch yourself and recover. Now it must be apparent to all those that questioned our conclusions that is not the case.... Getting indignant does not help your cause....
Sorry, been too busy answering calls from the white courtesy phone

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
unfortunately, I am still alive, as are the yellow jackets.

Two boiling pots of water didn't eliminate them, but there does seem to be a few less today.

So, I went out and bought a flea fogger, which contains cypermethrin, which should kill wasps. Unfortunately, it doesn't spray upside down, so I tried a second time with a box over the nest and the fogger upright. We'll see in the morning. They are surprisingly sleepy at night.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
unfortunately, I am still alive, as are the yellow jackets.

Two boiling pots of water didn't eliminate them, but there does seem to be a few less today.

So, I went out and bought a flea fogger, which contains cypermethrin, which should kill wasps. Unfortunately, it doesn't spray upside down, so I tried a second time with a box over the nest and the fogger upright. We'll see in the morning. They are surprisingly sleepy at night.
Moar waterz, you have to flood the bitches, keep the hose running for a while. A few pots of water only make it muddy and inconvenient.

Or pour some of that bourbon down the hole and befriend them.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
well I'm still alive. My box'o'death seemed to work. When I poke the nest with a stick, nothing happens anymore. Goodbye friends, we'll meet again I'm sure.