Quantcast

Let's Go Red Sox!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
1-0, let's go 4-0
i was really hoping that dice-k would throw a no-hitter.
Pedroia needs to start producing again.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Don't expect a no hitter in the post season. Just be happy with the win. Daiuke pitched a GREAT game and the Sox got it done. One game at a time in the post season.

W00t!!!!1111 indeed

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
This game is killing me. Thankfully the bruins are on when the rays come up to bat. 3 home runs in one inning, lets get a few more.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
In un-Sox-related news, my fantasy team is in serious trouble. I am down my 2 starting RBs, perhaps, and now my QB (Addai, Maroney, Romo).

I am also losing valuable Housh points since Carson is currently being replaced by someone even suckier (who would have thought that was possible). Also, my DEF/ST is New England, who is really starting to piss me off.

So, for all you Sox fans who are also Pats fans: Faulk > or < Sammy Morris? Should I ditch the Pats defense or will they come around?

Go Sox! Go TeamFun! :weee:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
In un-Sox-related news, my fantasy team is in serious trouble. I am down my 2 starting RBs, perhaps, and now my QB (Addai, Maroney, Romo).

I am also losing valuable Housh points since Carson is currently being replaced by someone even suckier (who would have thought that was possible). Also, my DEF/ST is New England, who is really starting to piss me off.

So, for all you Sox fans who are also Pats fans: Faulk > or < Sammy Morris? Should I ditch the Pats defense or will they come around?

Go Sox! Go TeamFun! :weee:
Housh won't get points until Carson is fully back.
Ditch the NE D/ST. They blow. Even the Ravens sucked last week. Go with the Saints if you can. (Chargers too if they're available. Cleveland looked good last night...)
Ugh...NE RB's...total committee situation. You're not going to get anything reliable out of any of them unless there's another injury....or you guess right that particular week.

Go Wakefield.

Oct 8, 2008
Maryland
Told you Red sox suck.

Gotta love bi vis fathering the forums..I was going to come up with something "special" for you but I realized that your seriousness towards the interweb is pathetic.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Witty. :clapping:

Forgive me for not understanding; I'm a little thick. What is "serious" about laughing at someone who thinks apostrophes make words plural? :D

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Fvcking hell. Nancy fvcking Drew and the rest of that goddamn team is going to give me a fvcking aneurysm.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The Sox could have won that game yesterday if they held Tampa to three runs.
You could say the same for 2 of the Dodgers losses. Solid leads going into the stretch only to blow it followed by failed rally attempts.

Guess we shall see what tonight holds. I have ZERO interest in a Phillies/Rays final.