Quantcast

Let's Go Red Sox!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Hell yeah. I'll be glued to the TV, starting in about 20 min.

GO SOX!!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
They better not keep me up all night for no reason again. Pretty confident in Lester though.
SOX!!!!

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Crap, I'm stuck at work for another hour. After 6 plus hours at the bar yesterday(4:30-7:15 for the Pats, 7:15 - whenever the tenth ended for the sox) I can't go out again tonight so it's straight home after work to watch the game.

Actually, Anyone from MA or coming to a Pats game, I hung out at the new CBS Scene at Patriot Place yesterday. Pretty cool place with a ton of TVs and even a couple of huge screens including a diamond vision(or some such) outside overlooking the stadium.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
go sox! i used to live in allston and remember the game glow llooking down comm ave towards kemore sq. not much more of an incentive was there to head to the packie and then head home to watch thegame on sbk.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
go sox! i used to live in allston and remember the game glow llooking down comm ave towards kemore sq. not much more of an incentive was there to head to the packie and then head home to watch the game on sbk.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Fvck yeah. I was PISSED when Texiera made the snag. It was soon to be OK though. :cheers:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
the new tv almost got the remote through it after the 8th. Great way to end the series.
Let's sweep those damn rays.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:beerjam:

I really did not want the see a game five in Anaheim of Los Angeles.

Tampa is a really tough team. It should be a very entertaining series. I wonder when the first fight will be? :)

Red Sox rep handed out.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It'll be interesting to see what the Sox do with the pitching rotation. I can't see them pitching Dice-K in game one. I'm thinking Beckett, Lester, Dice-K.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
man i hope Beckett turns it around...he was awful in game 3.
Seriously. That was the most un-Beckett-like performance ever. I don't think he'll have a repeat of that, though. He's a good seed.

My vote: Beckett (Game 1), Dice-K (Game 2), Lester (Game 3)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'd rather see Lester go in game two so they can bring him back in game five. He'll be on full rest for a game two start. No point in holding him back a day.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I'd rather see Lester go in game two so they can bring him back in game five. He'll be on full rest for a game two start. No point in holding him back a day.
As long as Dice-K goes for the away games. Tito won't go against the stats.

And please, let's keep Timlin on the Bench.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The Dodgers aren't getting past Philadelphia.
Slightly optimistic.

they are saving either Timlin or Schilling in order to drill Manny if the opportunity arises.
If it were the Phillies and the Red Sox, I would love to see Schilling pitch against the Phillies. He is such a fvcking loud mouth twat.

Last edited: